Continuous Power Attacks

g3taso

I am specifically asking for the 5e and 6e answers. My questions is  whether you can be affected by separate castings of powers. Consider the power below

RKA 1d6, Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4), Continuous (+1) (34 Active Points); Requires A Meditation Roll  (-1/2)

So could my character affect an opponent with this (taking 3 BODY per phase damage), but then hit him again next phase so he's taking 6 BODY per phase?

29 minutes ago, g3taso said:

I am specifically asking for the 5e and 6e answers. My questions is  whether you can be affected by separate castings of powers. Consider the power below

RKA 1d6, Costs END Only To Activate (+1/4), Continuous (+1) (34 Active Points); Requires A Meditation Roll  (-1/2)

So could my character affect an opponent with this (taking 3 BODY per phase damage), but then hit him again next phase so he's taking 6 BODY per phase?

For 6e, you would need to change to Constant (+1/2). And yes, every phase that you made your meditation roll (once for each instance), assuming you were not reduced to 0 speed, stunned or unconscious, lose line of sight, etc. All defenses would apply each phase separately against each attack.

- E

in a game were there is little to no resistant def this could be deadly
Hard cover to break line of sight is the easy defence
at 34 AP you might be better off with a 2d6rka and save 4 pts
your doing twice the damage and are not limited to having to maintain an LOS for damage to continue