Malfunction between the ear drums

Ndreare

So I selected a new export format for my HD based off of the Superman export that uses html and css. But now I lost where the default Hero system one was that looked like the PDF character sheet from the book. 
Anyone here know what the name of that export was?
That way I can go find it in my computer or redownload it if I wrote over it.

Update: So it turns out the output I was talking about shows up on my computer that has HD 3 installed on it as "Print to PDF" it is between the "set export template" option and the "export" option.
In HD 6 the button is not an option. 

I could not find an equivalent export from the many I downloaded. Though I did find some others that where good. 

Luckily so far everything we made in HD 6 has been compatible with opening in HD3 and printing to PDF. 

Yeah...print to PDF was removed some time ago due to compatibility constraints (dated libraries which wouldn't work with current versions of Java or HD's code).

You can (as you know) run HD6 and HD3 (or other versions) alongside of each other, though I wouldn't necessarily recommend running older/outdated versions of Java on your system (or, at least, a system that you care particularly about).  Other than that, pick an export format that you like in HD6 and use the PDF print functionality in the viewer of your choice for that format (browser, Word, etc.).