DShomshak

Not that anyone here needs help writing up PCs or NPCs, but here's the latest hero I wrote up. I hope to use him as a PC someday. In the meantime, I like the personality (no angst please, we're well rid of the 1990s) and I think the illo turned out well. I hope he may be of use to someone else, too.

While my group plays 5e, Rep is written up in both 5e and 6e versions. It was somewhat interesting just seeing where the points shifted around.

(And please let me know if I flubbed anything. No man is wise by himself, especially at HERO System accounting and editing.)

ADDENDUM: Not quite pure 5th edition. I give the 5e version 75 points of Complications, 6th-ed style, as that's one alteration to the rules of which I thoroughly approve.

Rep 6e.pdf

Dean Shomshak

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, Khymeria said:

The 1970’s basketball shorts was a bold choice!

It was? I admit, those are the style of shorts I wore in Jr High P.E class, which were the last gym shorts I ever wore. Or even looked at. It was, hm, yes, the late 1970s. I just assumed they were still common.

Googling, I see they aren't. Most men's shorts seem to be longer, sometimes past mid-thigh, with squared-off legs. I did see a pair that looked liike Rep's, but they were labeled "retro." Live and learn!

Dean Shomshak