Change Environment Underwater 5th Edition

Gauntlet

How would you do a spell that changes the area so that it is underwater? Basically makes a globe of water that everyone within it are considered to be underwater. I am thinking that Change Environment would be the power to do it but not sure how to create it. This is for a game that is using 5th edition, but considering Change Environment are about the same in both version getting ideas how to do it in 6th edition would also be very helpful.

6e added the option for Suffocation to Change Environment, I believe in APG I.

This was an item we had never had in Hero, and one I raised in the SETAC discussions, as it crops up on occasion in the source material.  Personally, I'd also allow it as an adder to a Barrier (englobed targets can't breathe) or Entangle (covering the target's face and suffocating them). For your spell, CE seems like the best base power anyway.

Hokay, I am making an assumption that you want to drown someone,, if so you will need two effects to your spell. First you will need either ward or barrier and then change environment to fell it full of water. The most expensive part will be the ward/barrier depending on how large the enclosed is. Without the ward/barrier the water will form in your globe then go sploosh away onto and into the ground.