Duplication w/ Megascale range

astralfrontier

I'm creating an NPC whose main power is the creation of "image-duplicates" of herself. She can project a self-image to another location, see through its eyes clairvoyantly, and so forth. The images can be recalled from basically anywhere.

The power construct is:

Duplication, 200 point base, Easy Recombination, Ranged Recombination (+1/2), Altered Duplicates (+1/4), Megascale: Planet (+1 1/4).

+ Mind Link and etc.

Since the only "range" aspect permitted for Duplication is the recall function, I assume Megascale will apply to it. The Duplicates, being immaterial projections, replace Duplication itself with an always-on Desol, Life Support, etc.

Any problems with this construct, aside from "looks twinky"? :)

Originally posted by Farkling

Why even create a Duplicate? If they can't interact with the real world, why not just buy Clairsentience with multiple perception points?

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read the first post. All the "image-duplicate" needs to be is a SFX.

BTW, Farkling....just how are "multiple" perception points bought?

Re: Duplication w/ Megascale range

Originally posted by memesis

I'm creating an NPC whose main power is the creation of "image-duplicates" of herself. She can project a self-image to another location, see through its eyes clairvoyantly, and so forth. The images can be recalled from basically anywhere.

The power construct is:

Duplication, 200 point base, Easy Recombination, Ranged Recombination (+1/2), Altered Duplicates (+1/4), Megascale: Planet (+1 1/4).

+ Mind Link and etc.

Since the only "range" aspect permitted for Duplication is the recall function, I assume Megascale will apply to it. The Duplicates, being immaterial projections, replace Duplication itself with an always-on Desol, Life Support, etc.

Any problems with this construct, aside from "looks twinky"? :)

Couldn't you go with this group of power instead.

Images Sight Sound (Megascale)

Clairvoyance, Clairaudiance (Planet)

I use these tow powers to create a character Called Video who could replay the last 30 minutes in an Area.

Never mind (I should read all the post not just the first few.)

A.