How big

JmOz

Well, I have little firsthand expertise on the subject, but at the moment I'm looking at a warehouse map from a published RPG adventure for GURPS. The warehouse comes out at around 55 meters by 33 meters. From what I've seen of warehouse interiors, the ceiling should be at least 8 meters high.

Hope that's useful.

Warehouses can come is many different sizes depending on the place that it is built, what the original use was, who built it, etc. A 5x5m shed could be considered a warehouse for the home. They can also be several hundred meters to any given side for huge industrial uses. With this in mind I would simply state that the place found had a certain dimension that best meets the purpose that is is wanted for now. Since most industrial warehouses are generally one main room with several small offices set to one side it would be easy to modify the place to current needs. Several stores sell removable room dividers and hardware stores can supply the materials to build perminent walls. Other things like lockpicking tools, chem sets, etc will be harder to obtain, but that is what contacts are for.:D Of course if this is the base for some villain, then said villain can use villany to obtain said needs. :cool: