How would you make this

Corven_Ren

Early in his career Nightcrawler used a device called an Image Resonator that cast an illusion making him appear to be a normal human. I have a character with a similar device the GM gave me as a free item. He never actually gave me that actual statistice on it other than it would make my character look normal. How would any of you actually define the power of the device.

Originally posted by Corven_Ren

Ok thanks wasnt sure if it should be bought as shepeshift or Illusions

Shapeshift, to some great extent, is really just an illusion in 5th Edition. It uses PER Rolls for people to determine the person is not who he appears to be. I think it's easier to think of shapeshift as an illusion which affects one character and Images is an illusion which affects areas.

In tth Edition Shapeshift might have been better grouped as a sub-power of Images with the Self Only Limitation.

Actually I haven't played since 3rd edition so that kind of shows how I long its been. Im am slowly converting my old characters to 5th edition with the demo version of hero designer since I do not have any of the books yet and it will be a while before I can get them