Looking for artist for Global Guardians PBEM game

Guest modrogon

Guest modrogon

I’m looking for artists to do some of the player’s artwork for Global Guardians PBEM game (http://www.globalguardians.com/). Either in color or B&W. I’m able to do coloring, if need. Who knows, you might even join one of the games. ;)

You can check on artwork already done so far: http://www.modrogon.com/hero/index.html

Mo'Drogon

Artboss -- Global Guardians PBEM game

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Looking for artist for Global Guardians PBEM game

My first roughs of Nordkapp Man.
Mangog, these are incredible! I love both of them. I can't wait to see one in color. I guess my wish is to have the ice effect (like in the second picture), but without losing too much of the awesome detail from the first. This is great!

Okay, now that I'm done gushing... Wait, I'm not done yet. I love it! ...Okay. If there was any way to show his long, braided hair, that would be terrific. Thanks again.

Guest Worldmaker

Hey, as far as I am concerned, you're both hired. Of course, as we are an all-volunteer organization, there's no pay... :o

• 4 weeks later...

My first roughs of Nordkapp Man.

Mangog, I hadn't heard back from you in a while on this, so I took a stab at coloring Nordkapp Man. What do you (and others) think? I'm happy with this version...

I'm including your original for comparison.

Here's a color rough and the final

Thanks, Mangog! These are terrific! It took me a while to realize you'd updated this message--I kept looking for a new one. I appreciate the great work you did on these images. If you're interested in doing more, I'm sure that others in the Global Guardians community would love for you to help them out.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I'd post a generic woman template. Maybe' date=' the powers that be at Global Guardians could use it for some characters.[/quote']

Darrin, I used your template to create an image of Twister, a GGU NPC (a member of the Heroes of Filmland). What do you think?

One of my favorites among the minor villains. Very nicely done.

I agree that the Ambrosia pic is nicely done. I like the casual pose, Mangog.

So, WM, do we 'aspiring artists' just go over to the GG site, find a PC without a pic and then submit the finished pic here? Is that cool with you?

Then you can take what you want and apply it to the character on your site... leaving the pics you don't like. I think that's fair.

Mags

Armageddon is a large and dark angel, his skin appearing as a thick volcanic crust with wisps of acrid fumes constantly released from pressure fractures in his skin. His eyes glow red, and he has large rock-like wings that sprout from his shoulder blades. Armageddon does not wear clothes. The transformation has fused his skin in hard rock plates making him appear sex-less. He considers this further proof of his angelic transformation.

What should I do to make this more like the description?