Wohoo! I finally got to play a character!

SomeAsianKid

As some of you may know, I have a shapechanging spy character named Paradox. Well, until last week, I never actually got to play it (our gm was too busy working on his education, as if real life is that important). Well, anyway, my weak martial artist (my best manuver being a 7d6 martial strike) took out the brick. How you might ask? A 30" move through with a news van.

Re: Wohoo! I finally got to play a character!

As some of you may know' date=' I have a shapechanging spy character named Paradox. Well, until last week, I never actually got to play it (our gm was too busy working on his education, as if real life is that important). Well, anyway, my weak martial artist (my best manuver being a 7d6 martial strike) took out the brick. How you might ask? A 30" move through with a news van.[/quote']

I guess that was some news to the brick, hm? Never underestimate the power of applied steel! :D

As some of you may know' date=' I have a shapechanging spy character named Paradox. Well, until last week, I never actually got to play it (our gm was too busy working on his education, as if real life is that important). Well, anyway, my weak martial artist (my best manuver being a 7d6 martial strike) took out the brick. How you might ask? A 30" move through with a news van.[/quote']

An object lesson to all superhumans about the kind of power an average shlob 'Normal' can call upon if the situation is desperate enough. People don't need high powered ordinance to damage a superbeing, they only need a vehicle. GMs take note the next time a superbeing says "puny mortals you have no weapon that can harm me" whether or not he's standing on the street.

Very clever....AND dramatic. Nicely done. Hopefully they're properly insured....

Rob