Can you link an attack to a multi-power?

Lets look at an Ice Projector with a multi-power

60 Ice Manipulations Multi-Power

6 Ice Blast 12D6 EB

6 Ice Sickle 8D6 EB +1/2 AP

6 Ice Cube 6D6 Entangle DEF 6

6 Freezing Wind 6D6 +1 NND

Could you then link an entangle to represent all the powers being cold and freezing the air around the target? Its not super effecive but will hold up super for a round and could be a pain for normal.

Freeze Air

2D6 Entangle Def 2

-1/2 Linked to ever attack from the Ice Manipulations Multi-Power

Would this work?

As always thanks.

Re: Can you link an attack to a multi-power?

I think powers that are dependant on another power to work can only depend on ONE other power. You could link the power to 1 slot in the multipower but I don't think you could do it to all of them.

But there are more attuned brains than min here. I didn't even allow MPs for the longest time because they seemed unbalancing to me.

6 Ice Blast 12D6 EB

Freeze Air

2D6 Entangle Def 2

Looking at the powers in the MP I'd allow it to link to either or these, I wouldn't allow the other entangle nor the other attack, but the concept fits well on either of these - but I'd lean towards the freezing wind since the freeze air seems like a reasonable match.

I don't think you could link a single power to multiple powers in an MP.

Just as a thought though, couldn't you create a Frozen Air MP, with a few ultra slots, each one linked to a different slot of the Ice Manipulation MP?

Lets look at an Ice Projector with a multi-power

6 Ice Blast 12D6 EB

6 Ice Sickle 8D6 EB +1/2 AP

6 Ice Cube 6D6 Entangle DEF 6

Could you then link an entangle to represent all the powers being cold and freezing the air around the target? Its not super effecive but will hold up super for a round and could be a pain for normal.

Freeze Air

2D6 Entangle Def 2

Would this work?

As always thanks.

First things first -- consider buying this without the Linked Disadvantage if you can afford to. You can definitely use a multiple-power attack with that Entangle and every slot in that multipower. I have a player right now with a similar construct for his darkness powers. Your construct doesn't violate any of the MPA restrictions (pg 234) so you're clear.

The main restriction I'm aware of with Linked and power frameworks is that the slots of an Elemental Control cannot be linked together (insert "without GM permission" boilerplate here) -- page 204 column A paragraph 2.

First things first -- consider buying this without the Linked Disadvantage if you can afford to. You can definitely use a multiple-power attack with that Entangle and every slot in that multipower. I have a player right now with a similar construct for his darkness powers. Your construct doesn't violate any of the MPA restrictions (pg 234) so you're clear.

Good call! Could you slap a -1/4 only works with multi power attacks from multi-power limitation on it?