Dr. Silverback as a Contact

Dr. MID-Nite

Re: Dr. Silverback as a Contact

Contact Dr Silverback (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has: extremely useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 14-

you could probably pay a few more poiints to have him available more or make it only good terms

Contact Dr Silverback (Contact has access to major institutions, Contact has significant Contacts of his own, Contact has: extremely useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact) 14-

you could probably pay a few more poiints to have him available more or make it only good terms

I guess at a certain point it's just better buying a follower instead of a contact. :idjit: 12 Whole Points for a Contact that will come up how often? The sad thing is Freakboy is correct about the cost in 5th Ed.

I tend to err on the side of mercy/cheapness when it comes to contacts, particularly if I think there is a chance that (much like a DNPC) there will be times when knowing the person can give the character troubles or even danger. After all, if this hero has Doc Silverback as a contact, it is also likely Doc Silverback sees the hero as HIS contact and may try to call in for whatever his expertise is.

"Well, you see... I can't seem to find a volunteer for my new device and I was wondering if..." :)