Something Funny

WillS

I found the following online. Remember the Legion of Doom?

Remember the "Banded together" opening line at the start of the show? Well check this out:

Luthor: Banded together from remote galaxies we are thirteen...

Captain Cold: Luthor what are you talking about?

Luthor: Our sinister places of origin!

Captain Cold: Yeah, I caught that genius. I meant what's with the "Remote Galaxies" shit? I'm from North Dakota.

Toyman: Hey, me too.

Giganta: My folks are from Vermont, but we moved around alot.

Scarecrow: I lived in Canada after I got out of college.

Gorilla Grodd: Gorilla City *Sluuuurp* is pretty fucked up, but it's in Africa, not another galaxy.

Bizarro: BeeZarro aM fRoM BeE-zArRo wOrlD.

Luthor: Fine! Banded together from mostly North Dakota and a guy from a remote galaxy are 13 of the most sinister criminals...

Bizarro: ExCuSe AgAin LoO-tHoR! BeE-zArRo NoT eVeR bE cOnViCtEd CrImE. aM nOt ReAlLy CrIm-I-nAl.

Luthor: I hate you people so much.

Cheers,

-Will

I don't know how many people watch Adult Swim here (a late night series of shows on the Cartoon Network), but there are these short scenes they run in between the shows based upon the Super Friends. There is one with the wonder twins I like but my favorite has to be the "Cursing Robin".

"Holy Sh** Batman, those f***ers are coming after us."

Meanwhile, Batman is his usual, pristine self. The voice talent, btw, is incredibly accurate. I thought they might have gotten Casey Casem to do it.

Originally posted by Law Dog

Here's the link to those pages. Funny stuff.

http://www.seanbaby.com/super.htm

No, not funny stuff, downright laughing my ass off stuff. Sheesh! Should have had a stronger warning. Here I am at work, click on the site, decide to click on my buddy Flash and I have had two people glare at me over my cube wall from laughing so hard. I REALLY want to read more but will have to wait to get home.

Re: Something Funny

Originally posted by WillS

I found the following online. Remember the Legion of Doom?

Remember the "Banded together" opening line at the start of the show? Well check this out:

Luthor: Banded together from remote galaxies we are thirteen...

Captain Cold: Luthor what are you talking about?

Luthor: Our sinister places of origin!

Captain Cold: Yeah, I caught that genius. I meant what's with the "Remote Galaxies" shit? I'm from North Dakota.

Toyman: Hey, me too.

Giganta: My folks are from Vermont, but we moved around alot.

Scarecrow: I lived in Canada after I got out of college.

Gorilla Grodd: Gorilla City *Sluuuurp* is pretty fucked up, but it's in Africa, not another galaxy.

Bizarro: BeeZarro aM fRoM BeE-zArRo wOrlD.

Luthor: Fine! Banded together from mostly North Dakota and a guy from a remote galaxy are 13 of the most sinister criminals...

Bizarro: ExCuSe AgAin LoO-tHoR! BeE-zArRo NoT eVeR bE cOnViCtEd CrImE. aM nOt ReAlLy CrIm-I-nAl.

Luthor: I hate you people so much.

Cheers,

-Will

LMASO (Laughing My Ass Supreme Off)

For some reason I am picturing Cartman as Luthor.