What Would Your Character #72 (or so)

SKJAM!

Re: What Would Your Character #72 (or so)

My own characters, for the obvious reasons.

Mask of Justice: "I think we Earthlings should take care of our own problems, thanks." (And why aren't they over smashing the Axis?)

Rock Bottom: (It's the Global Guardians! They'd never steer me wrong!) "Yes!"

Calculus: "Yes, if you can help protect my family." He's already pretty sure one of his former teammates is leaking information to the enemy.

Kira Midori: "Have you come into contact with any jade skulls or similar objects recently?" Her mind probe indicates they're sincere, but still....

Talion: "I can't say I'm surprised they're untrustworthy. It's She-Cat, isn't it? But excuse me for saying this, don't the Defenders of Justice have a vow never to kill? You can't seriously be asking me to join."

Nova - "Thanks for the invitation, but I prefer to be my own boss. Does your team accept freelancers ? If yes, you can call me whenever the galaxy faces a real threat, or whenever you need if I may call your assistance in times of need and access your resources. Can we exchange notes on these guys ? As regards your charges about my former associate, I need some more time to study your evidence, please".

Gaia: Has nothing to do with "teams" You are for the Earth or against it.

Menagerie: Bwhahahahahaha! She's probably wanted by the foremost hero team in the world.

Pinnacle: No way. This has to be some kind of set up. Her group is the most trustworthy group of heroes she knows. She'd tell them about this immediately.

Stopwatch: Oh? They're criminals? Duh, dude, thanks for the update...

Descant: :straight: "Uh..." :rolleyes: "You know, you guys either must be confused, or haven't even managed to do your homework as well as Major Tom over at PRIMUS... which is kinda sad. Your team? No, thanks... dealing with Crystallis is enough for me." (prepares to radio for backup, since somebody has obviously done something cosmically BAD to this team)

Amethyst: She would clarify that she works solo, then ask for details... obviously one or more of the evil Auden has been spotted by them, and the Council (no, really... I'm solo) would want to know about it immediately.

Touchstone: "Look, I know most of the team is a bit shady, but if I'm the one person of the team you'd pick to join you, I gotta wonder about your information. My team's not all that bad, and I'm by far not powerful enough to handle what you guys take on. So why don't you just tell me what Whisper did this time, and we can call it even?"

Nich Trevelian: He'd be just about certain that this has something to do with those overly powerful, self-righteous backstabbing Lantessians that, last he saw, were attacking his homeworld, and he would probably freak out and run for TJ and Kris and find a better place to go into hiding.

Torque: "Okay guys, listen up a minute. I don't work with nobody but myself. If those crazy ultras are up to something, go harass them about it, and leave me and my neighborhood alone, huh?" (grabbing for a wrench)

Your character is approached out of the blue by the world's foremost hero team (or this part of the galaxy's foremost hero team, if the character already belongs to the world's foremost.) They reveal that they've been watching the character for a while now, and feel he/she/it is qualified to join up.

There's a small catch though. According to the recruiter, the character's current team (or someone he's close to, if not in a team) is not trustworthy. He must cut off all contact with those people or persons immediately, in preparation for the new team taking them out/bringing them to justice.

How does your character react?

Gwen the Fairy: Of course he's trustworthy. he's nice to me and isn't a pirate... (She isn't that bright)

~Amused