Crisis of Infinite Foxbats

JeffreyWKramer

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crisis of Infinite Foxbats

While I am still around...I might as well mention...(get ready for it, guys)...

After a caper takes Foxbat and company to China, thay take a wrong turn while excaping from the Tiger Squad. Coming to an area with odd pools of water (with bamboo poles comeing out of them), Freedy tries to take a drink, trips, and falls into one of the pools, becoming...

...Foxbat 1/2...

Foxbat was casing a place when he spots a kid running out into the road. Doing what any hot blooded American Male would do, he leaped down from his perch, scooped the kid up, and placed the kid safely on the sidewalk. To bad Freedy did not spot that truck headed twords him...

...Of course, once dead, Foxbat wanted to prove his worth in the afterlife. But, saddly, the lords of the dead rejected him. Eventuly, he returned back to life fully healed from any damage the truck caused, and was coned into becoming some sort of spirit dectective.

Enjoy the adventers of...YuYuFoxbatko...at your own risk.

Stealing an odd, pryamid shaped puzzel from a spikie-haired kid, Freedy Foswell puts the darn thing together. Now, when one of his sceems appears to fail, something happens to Foxbat, changing him into the taller, more confadent Foxbat-Gi-Oh!, King Of Foxbats.

Freedy Foswell's life was the same as the normal Champions Universe life, except for one thing...he loved manga. This, when his fourtions fell, he invested enougth for a crazy scientist to make for him (wait for it...)... A GIANT ROBOT! Now, Freedy comits crimes as Freedy Foswell and his Giant Foxbat-Robo!

As long as we're on a manga kick....

Ninja Foxbat: Actually, just Freddy in an all-black outfit, with a katana that he can't actually use due to his CVK....and his constant narration kinda interferes with his stealth.

Sailor Foxbat: After he mistakes "loony" for "the reincarnation of someone from the Silver Millenium." Fortunately, he finds the miniskirt is a bit drafty, so he quickly switches to Tuxedo Foxbat.

With an invasion of demons on the rise, only melding a crazy person with the most powerful of demon lords will save us. Behold Devil-Foxbat!

And then there's Freddy the Stampede and his infamous TriPingPongBallGun.

I take no responsibility for this. My roommate is looking over my shoulder laughing like a goon. Well... to be fair, I'm laughing like a goon as well. But the following is HIS idea! Not mine!

From the great mind of George Romero, the Zombie Freddy... Yes, that's right...

NIGHT OF THE LIVING FOXBAT!!