Musings on Random Musings

Kara Zor-El

Guest Skaramine

Re: Musings on Random Musings

I knew it! You just can't let the Ross Perot thing die' date=' can you?[/quote']

WTF?

Ross never signed a DNR order! He has a right to CPR and life support just like everyone, you friggin' Kervorkian lover!

Guest Worldmaker

Re: James Gillan; Stevie Ray Vaughn would have been 50 Sunday...

And ALL of the Backstreet boys are still alive.

GOD hates us.

Sounds like a Dennis Leary routine. "Mark David Chapman fired six times into John Lennon, and not one damn bullet goes astray and hits Yoko Ono! Oh yeah, life's fair..."

Sounds like a Dennis Leary routine. "Mark David Chapman fired six times into John Lennon' date=' and not one damn bullet goes astray and hits Yoko Ono! Oh yeah, life's fair..."[/quote']

Only the good die young.

Yoko's "singing" is immortal.

Excuse me' date=' did I say Lincoln? Where did I say Lincoln? I defy you to conjure up a single post where I even [b']implied [/b] Lincoln! You can't, it can't be done! You and your tree-hugging bleeding liver pot-heads can suck on that a while. :tonguewav:

Heh, reminds me of a SNL commercial during Dole vs Clinton. "Bill Clinton: he's a child molester." The response from the Clinton camp was "Maybe so, but I'm still gonn beat you." :lol:

I like the Dole-Clinton one, that's good

Ah-ha, so I see, you're one of those whackos who thinks Bobby Kennedy killed Jack, eh? What's next, Bush engineered 9/11? I tell you, it's your type that make these boards an eyesore akin to seeing dog crap on an American flag. And you'd like that, wouldn't you, dog crap on an American flag?

I'm outta here! I'm not gonna take this! Don't post 'cause I won't respond!

WTF?

Ross never signed a DNR order! He has a right to CPR and life support just like everyone, you friggin' Kervorkian lover!

Oh, one from the peanut gallery. And I mean "peanut gallery," for bringing up Clinton when clearly he's responsible for the mess we're in anyway.

Guest Worldmaker

Okay' date=' Camptown Races-boy, let's see, you graduated, what, 3rd grade, with that sort of attitude to public education?[/quote']

Typical elitist nonsense, you Maoist toad! You'll never fool us with your "guns and butter" nonsense!

Typical elitist nonsense' date=' you Maoist toad! You'll never fool us with your "guns and butter" nonsense![/quote']

Okay, to get "off topic" - as it were! - I saw an interesting exhibit in the Scotland Royal Museum of Maoist Cultural Revolution art. I think I posted elsewhere, but you reminded me of it, it was interesting, very Warhol-like, and actually, because of its emphasis on mass, cheap production "for the masses" very capitalist-celebratory actually.

And, uh, drop the "innocent" act with me, I'm not buying your recognition of Vietnam as a vehicle to "social justice", you commie pinko freak!

Wait, which side am I on?

Guest Worldmaker

Okay' date=' to get "off topic" - as it were! - I saw an interesting exhibit in the Scotland Royal Museum of Maoist Cultural Revolution art. I think I posted elsewhere, but you reminded me of it, it was interesting, very Warhol-like, and actually, because of its emphasis on mass, cheap production "for the masses" very capitalist-celebratory actually.[/quote']

You ever see any futurian artwork, from the post WWI era? That stuff just makes me... well... it makes me think.

Guest Skaramine

Oh' date=' one from the peanut gallery. And I mean "peanut gallery," for bringing up Clinton when clearly he's responsible for the mess we're in anyway.[/quote']

Okay. You... take your Swift Boat Veteran thread and sail up Jackalope's Alimentary canal and scuttle it. :mad:

Guest Skaramine

Singing? Is that what it is? I always thought she was giving herself electric shocks while gargling.

I always thought someone attached a field phone to her scrotum.

Yes.

Scrotum.