Site Down???

coach

Okay, am I totally wack or has the site been down for a few days?? I tried to surf over here just a few minutes ago and I was still getting that java error stuff. Then I did a google search on Hero Games and of course this came up. So, on a whim I clicked on in and voila!, there was the site. I had even checked it on two different computers and two different browsers. Maybe it's just too much sun.

I've gotten about the same thing for the last month or so. I have switched to Linux, so that might be part of the issue.

If I type the URL into the address bar, I just get a Java error. However, if I enter Hero Games into a search engine and then click on the link, it works fine. Very peculiar.

I think it depends on your browser. The home page for Hero Games is entitled index.jsp rather than index.htm(l). When I was using Opera it was giving me the java error because it apparently wasn't seeing the index.jsp as the index page.

Next time you get the error, try telling it to go to http://www.herogames.com/index.jsp