Classing Naming: (this) and (that)

CrosshairCollie

Re: Classing Naming: (this) and (that)

Copyright & Trademark

Whenever a PC comes up with a concept of say, a dark avenger crimefighter called gnatman copyright and trademark would appear and slap some serious legal redtape and lawsuits on the offending player character. Of course Copyright would have the C in the circle and Trademark would have the Tm emblazoned across his chest

Don't forget their DNPC, Pat Pending!

I had an NPC married couple gain powers during a PC adventure. I did it just so they could come back later and help tie up some loose ends. They wanted to be heroes, but the PCs mistook them for villains and entered the fray. They NPCs escaped and were later framed for theft (a convenient play on the fact that the PCs already thought they were villains). Annoyed, they decided to become villains after all. They sucked at first but got much better.

The wife was the brick, about 40 STR I think (back when 50 STR was pretty darn good). She later took skill levels and became a master at doing damage without killing (she liked to inflict pain). The husband started off a typical EBer using electricity but ended up becoming pretty darn versatile.

Thus was Assault & Battery born, and they plagued my PCs off and on for years.

I might have to make them up again for 5th. I miss 'em...

Smoke and Ash: Smoke is a demi-brick with smoke generating/control powers.

Ash can go desolid, explode in a cloud of ash and reform as teleportation, and of course burn people with the cinders still in her core...

The Ghost and the Darkness: One desolid character, and one darkness controller.

Boy and his dog. A street urchin with healing powers, and a mutant dog with growth.

Raven and a Writing Desk. They both have wings. ;-)

The Fox and the Hound.

Fear and Loathing.

Break and Enter.

Dead and Gone. ( Hmm... )

Crash & Burn -- Sonics (or maybe a mid-brick move-thru guy?) and fire-wielder.

Sense & Nonsense - one with heightened senses all across the board, the other with the ability to take 'em away (or, alternately, one is a friggin' genius while the other makes people stupid).

Leather and Lace: Sisters, Leather is the older and bad one with the whip. Lace is 16, wears lots of lace and entraps men with her mental illusions.

Sugar and Spice:

Bob and Weave: Bob is the no-nonsense brick, and Weave the martial artist

Cat and Mouse: Mouse is a shrinker and Cat is the martial artist.

Love and Rockets: