Missing matter found

tkdguy

Re: Missing matter found

I thought the missing matter was misplaced keys and socks that disappeared from dryers. This makes more sense though.

It amazes me how much we continue to learn about the universe. It was not that long in the ago that human civilization didn't even have a basic understanding of the universe. Now we are to the point where we can predict the amount of matter the universe should have and conduct experiments to find that missing matter. *And* there is still lots more to learn.

Re: Missing matter found

It amazes me how much we continue to learn about the universe. It was not that long in the ago that human civilization didn't even have a basic understanding of the universe. Now we are to the point where we can predict the amount of matter the universe should have and conduct experiments to find that missing matter. *And* there is still lots more to learn.

Just think about how much we'll discover when we actually start getting out there!