All your bases our belong to me!

starblaze

Hi,

I have a developing superteen game that I am running presently set in San Fransisco. I started it from the very beginning, where the PC's first got thier powers and have just now after about two months of playing they have just came up with codenames and a name for thier team, The Citizen League.

One thing they haven't come up with is a base of operations and a team vehicle. So I was wondering if you other players could toss out some of your campaign's vehicle and base write-ups for inspiration.

I think it would be fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: All your bases our belong to me!

Where's their funding coming from? If my friends and I had superpowers when we were teens, our base would be the room over John's garage and our vehile would have been my gradma's 1970 Chevy Biscane. Heck, that Chevy could have been the base too. It was huge! I could have put a danger room in the trunk.

SF Bay Area. No writeups available, but I've run a few games and played a few games based there.

A few locations: Top of Mt. Tam in the old Air Force base, Treasure Island, Alcatraz, and in one of the old Nike missile bases on the coast.

p.s. My character insisted on the giant lucite map in the justice squad base. :D

SF Bay Area. No writeups available, but I've run a few games and played a few games based there.

A few locations: Top of Mt. Tam in the old Air Force base, Treasure Island, Alcatraz, and in one of the old Nike missile bases on the coast.

p.s. My character insisted on the giant lucite map in the justice squad base. :D

I think your character is the only one with good taste, too!

I think your character is the only one with good taste' date=' too![/quote']

Hmm.

Mad Scientist, Ungodly Alien Intelligence, Robot that's been in a packing crate for 50 years, and a 5 year old slime mold.

I could of played Reverend Jim from Taxi...