Ultimate Grimoire Letter V

shadowcat1313

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ultimate Grimoire Letter V

these all came from the following page

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/9529/Gaming_stuff/Grimoire/the_ultimate_grimoire.htm

somebody had suggested that they should be revised or at least written up in Hero Designer Format, but the webmaster didnt have HD2, so a couple of us took on the task of converting them

it should load right up once you unzip it' date=' I havent heard from anybody else thats had problems with it[/quote']

Linux didn't load anything up. Firefox would load it but it seemed to be a XML formated document but none of it made sense. DO I need Hero Designer or what?

• 5 weeks later...

Shadowcat, I don't want to distract you from TravellerHERO (keep those ships coming; they are way cool!), but here's the list of these that I wound up with.

I have all letters EXCEPT: A, E, F, G, X, and Y. (I know there may not be any for X and Y, but just wanted to list them in case there are.)