Grovelling Apoligies to Death Tribble and some enquiries

Libra

Re: Grovelling Apoligies to Death Tribble and some enquiries

The British Bulldog? His first name qould'nt happen to be Winston by any chance? :)

By the way I have read your writeup on Demoness by the way. That is one very strange lady.

Any more examples of characters from the larger-scale campaign? Not writeups or anything, just samples to get a taste for what the campaign was like. I just hope it is not too Iron age. I'm a Silver Ager by preferance.

Winston ? Nah.

I was a brickie turned into a Bulldog by a mysterious 'accident'. Lesson No 1 Never get employed by a guy called Dr Morbane even if he is not a member of Demon.

The Voidwalker was the Thor of the Group. A swirling mass of black originally humanoid with a pair of glowing eyes. Blasted 20D6 plus energy blashs. Also subjected people to the 'terror of the void', an NND attack.

Arachneida was basically a female Spiderman. After permanently losing her powers she switched to a web gun and other gadgets to fight crime.

Mindstorm was the third founding member of the group and had ego powers.

Re: Grovelling Apoligies to Death Tribble and some enquiries

Now, Now chaps(and chapesess where applicable) happy as I am to diss the French(I would not be a proper Briton if I was'nt) there is no need to shoot each other. Remember Death Tribble, we only shoot Jean Francais if he starts talking about Le Gloirie. Or The War. Whichever comes first.