Grovelling Apoligies to Death Tribble and some enquiries

Libra

A young man wearing a black outfit with a mask and a sheepish expression enters The Club. He walks up to a Huge Mound of what looks like Fur and makes a polite cough to attract attention. The mound suddenly opens huge, fiery eyes and growls something unheard.The young man is slightly put out by this but has a duty.

"Look, death Tribble I wish to say I'm sorry.Again. I did not know you were a BritonEven if you are a London man :D and I just wanted to set things strait.So if you could stop casting horrible curses at me that would be nice."

He waits with Baited breath for the rather handsome creatures answer . . .

Expalination

Sorry for the little drama, but if it is worth doing it is worth doing melodramatically. I just wanted to say sorry and get your attention. I also wanted to ask you a few questions about what sort of setting you played in, and if it was set in Britain. I would just like to know what sort of characters are in it, and some general information. Out of curiosity really.

Oh, and getting you to stop sending curses that cause lots of furry balls to surround my house would be nice too.

Re: Grovelling Apoligies to Death Tribble and some enquiries

There are more than two Brit gamers around. Mark Taylor, Doc Democracy, Siberian Tiger to name but three others all of whom have been around a while.

I owe it to them to point out the size of the colony. If you want token posters we have I believe only one Norwegian, one Swedish, two Australian, one French and one New Zealand poster.

I'll speak to Lolth about surrounding your house. She is always on the look out for new people to tortu eh 'impress'.

Courtfool: You're a Llama. A South American camel. I'll make excuses for you :) , but hey as my Papa always told me (Usually accompanied by a skelp on the ear) manners cost nothing.

Deathtribble: Thanks for letting me know I am not a solitary Brit. If you want I will change my "Token Briton" description.I sort of like it though.

Oh and my curiosity about what your gaming setting is like still stands.

(And if you call in Lolth I'm warning you keep it up and I'll call in my favours with Heironeous. See how you like that, oh trafficker with Archnids! :D )

I owe it to them to point out the size of the colony. If you want token posters we have I believe only one Norwegian' date=' one Swedish, two Australian, one French and one New Zealand poster.[/quote'] You forgot three italians, one brazilian, one argentine, one german

You forgot three italians' date=' one brazilian, one argentine, one german[/quote']

I was quoting off the top of my head.

Not to mention at least a few Canadians.

The Canadians presence tends to be seen as a given because of the way the market and the board works. Unless of course they are really exotic and are Quebecois (sp ?).

Honestly!

All these people talking about whic minority on the champions board is biggest.

Mabye I should rename this thread "Show us your Minority" :winkgrin:

Hmmmm. Mabye I should at that

The Hot Lesbian Gamer chicks is a reference to an occurance on the NGD boards. However let me caution you now, treading into the NGD is like wading into a radioactive zone without a Hazmat suit on.

If you do decide to go there, make sure you have your requisite jacket (with sleeves that let you hug yourself) set aside, and under all conditions, avoid contact with Mightybec. Especially if you make any sounds that are in any way similar to any four legged animal.

Altamaros you're French :shock:

Ben, ouais!

never noticed my location ?

Well I guess we wont hold that against you :thumbup:
Don't worry, i 'arrived here in feb 2003, just before the starting of Iraq war. i've seen a lot of things. i begin to develop a natural armor.

Hmmmmm. . . .. I seem to have stirred up a whirldwind. From grovelling to Hot Lesbian couples is less than fifty posts.

I don't know if I should run or stay and see what's left afterwards.

Oh, and Death Tribble, oh Giant Fuzzy Master of Destruction, my questions about your gaming setting still stand old chap. Please answer them or I'll have to lay an impressively gruesome curse on you. I might call you names!

The setting for the two campaigns was modern London. One had two outstations in Manchester and Newcastle and was very large and lasted some years. Several of the character sheets are up on the site and were in the Superhero thread. Two, The Flame and The Demoness have been recently done by Storn. This was a global and space spanning campaign.

The second was smal scale and based in Europe. The British Bulldog and the Angel were my characters here. This was a low powered campaign.

The British Bulldog? His first name qould'nt happen to be Winston by any chance? :)

By the way I have read your writeup on Demoness by the way. That is one very strange lady.

Any more examples of characters from the larger-scale campaign? Not writeups or anything, just samples to get a taste for what the campaign was like. I just hope it is not too Iron age. I'm a Silver Ager by preferance.