Need ideas for Miniature

red_eagle123

For the next Champions game I'll be tossing together, I'm planning on having the PC's meet early models of the Minutemen (Sentinels of X-Men fame) series of Robots.

My problem is that I don't have any good figures I can use to represent them on the battlefield. So, any suggestions?

I've done some searches, ideally I'm looking for a figure that will look to be 18' or so tall compared to the 6' of the PC (28mm) figures.

Of course I'm so bad at math I don't know what scale I'm looking for. Help?

Re: Need ideas for Miniature

Dollar stores are great for the mini modder! My wife stopped me from buying acetone at the art supply store and got pure acetone nail polish remover for a buck!

You probably need toys the size of Star Wars action figures. If you find some knockoffs at the dollar store or CVS make sure you glue them into the pose you need or your players will not be able to resist the temptation to play with them.

Re: Need ideas for Miniature

Personally, I bought three of the WizKids Sentinal figures just for this purpose. Alternatively, you could try to use some of the MechWarrior figures (Crimson Hawks and other "hawk" mechs come to mind) that WizKids produces as well. Seems to me some of them make great robots for heroes to fight.

Keith