Who is your campaigns "Bad Guy they love to hate"

Herolover

Re: Who is your campaigns "Bad Guy they love to hate"

There were about three that I remember. One of the main ones for my group was Mechanon. After a couple of long trying battles they would finally succeed in destroying him. However just then, somewhere unknown to the heroes, an automated lab would hum to life and begin to build Mechanon again, but with improvements to counter whatever it was that defeated him the last time.

I especially loved the time that he was built with his normal upper body, but his lower body was basically a tank, complete with threads. :eek::D

The second was Superion and his Superior Men. Superion was basically a Superman clone. Alone he was very formidable, but with his Superior Men, Monster Man (Brick), Laser Man (EBer), Quick Man (Speedster), and Shimmer Man (Teleporter/Mentalist/Everything else), they were unstoppable. It took brains, not brawn to continually defeat these guys.

The third was Silver Mane. A demon that resided in another dimension. He caused a good number of headaches for the heroes. He turned one of the heroes into a lower demon, pulled the heroes' hometown into his demon dimension, created his own demonic supervillain team and pitted them against the heroes in a pocket dimension that resembled the "Joust" video game, and killed the love interest of one of the player characters to name a few things he did. :eg:

Did I mention that I had been GMing since Champions first came out?

God I miss those days. :(

I've got on that my FTF players loved to hate.

He was a 700 year old Vampire lord named Grivalos. He was orginaly hired by a mob boss to take out one member of their team. When he first popped up they fought against him, lost and ran to one of the PCs' church (one of the PCs was a priest). They managed to beat him and he slunk away only to reapear three game years later to rob a mansion. It took him a while but he assembled a magical device that blocked the sun out over the entire state of New York. He was eventualy defeated (it took them a while as he had an army of vampires). Shortly after he was defeated a half vampire on their team, who had been sired by Grivalos became evil and started raising her own army and the strongest hero in the game was in love with her and protected her from the rest of the group! To stop her they had to bring Grivalos back to life and keep him alive in a manner that left him no chance to escape. They bought a ton (literaly) of sliver formed some of it into a collar, a waist cuff, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs. Put him in those and welded it to the rest of the ton of silver. Then they took it twenty miles out to see and pushed it over board.

• 2 weeks later...

Car-Theft man, the national hero of Belize. He is a skilled normal who can hotwire and drive any vehicle of any size, despite crew limits. He can also escape from any confinement. Car-Theft Man's goal is to make the economy of Belize equal to that of the USA just through stealing vehicles. The party speedster got into the habit of picking him up every session back when he was a throw-away villian, which earned the party a hunted by him. Now, every time we turn our back on any vehicle we care about, it is rolling off into the sunset.