Power Design Math Challenge

I'll give some reputation to the first person that completes the following tasks.

Build a non-compound attack power that has no advantages and costs 13 real points. Be sure to include concept and special effect behind the power. If you feel up to it, create your own power building math challenge.

Re: Power Design Math Challenge

13 Points

Focused Scream:

Hearing Group Flash 13d6 (39 Active Points)

4 Charges (-1): After 4 uses for the day the poor guy's vocal chords are too taxed.

Costs Endurance (-1/2): It's tiring, the charges don't represent stored energy. They represent the limits of his vocal chords durability.

Activation Roll 13-, Burnout (-1/2): It's so tiring he may not even be able to use the power more than once.

If, by advantages, you didn't mean advantages or limitations you could go with:

Thermal Field

Change Environment 1" 5 points

-1/+1 Temperature Adjustment 3 points

Long-Lasting: 20 minutes 5 points

Those are just adders

And I'm just not imaginative enough to come up with a new math challenge. I'll leave that up Super Squirrel or some other worthy soul.

Well, I'm not the first, but:

Flaming Fists: HA +4d6 (20 Active), HA (-1/2) Real Cost: 13.

This power represents a martial artists mystic ability to focus his ch'i into an aura of flame that surrounds his fists when he strikes. The flame does not harm him, and actually does not burn at all. It simply delivers a more powerful impact on the target, though it may leave burn-like wounds.

If you want something with no Modifers whatsoever:

Stun Touch: Drain STUN 1d6+1

This power represents a mutant or mystical ability to confuse and overstimulate a target's nervous system by touch. A single touch might make the target lightheaded (or even severely dizzy if performed on a completely unprepared target; i.e. out of combat), but have no significent effect. Several touches over a short period of time will eventually knock out most targets.

but that's a characteristic' date=' not an attack power[/quote']

STR as a Power. Unless he was looking for power of type attack power...

Then I would just do 2.5d6 EB - The Burning Stare

Evil Eye can cause minor damage by just staring at someone... he is that evil... moohahahahahaha!

The Blinding Stare: 2 1/2d6 Flash (sight)

His glare can rob targets of their sight for brief periods.

Basically the same as Burning Stare, but 2.5d6 of Flash is more likely to have some effect than 2.5d6 EB.

[Really, SS, this isn't very hard. 2.5d6 of any 5 point attack power, or, if limitations are allowed, 20 AP of any attack power, Act 14-. Or have you got 13 xp burning a hole in your character sheet? :winkgrin: ]