Thanks for the conversions

RavensPath

I just wanted to thank everyone that has worked on the various conversions of systems to HERO in general, and Fantasy HERO in particular. It looks like I am going to be able to convert my D&D game over to Fantasy Hero. To start I am just going to take our game in Forgotten Realms and convert it to Fantasy Hero. Hopefully I will be able to get them to agree to play in the home grown world soon.

Anyway, part of the process was taking their current characters and converting them to Fantasy Hero so that they could see the differences.

I especially want to thank Killer Shrike for his FANTASTIC web site which was huge help. Also want to thank the creator of the Forgotten Realms Hero Site (Will M-Don't know if he is on these boards or his screen name). Both have been fantastic in helping me convince my players that this will be doable.!

Thanks again for helping making HERO and the HERO fans the best in world.

Re: Thanks for the conversions

Also want to thank the creator of the Forgotten Realms Hero Site (Will M-Don't know if he is on these boards or his screen name).

Will Mistretta posts here under the screen name of "Yamo." He doesn't stop by here that often anymore, which IMO is a shame, because he's a creative gent with a good head for the system, and a (for the most part) balanced and reasonable perspective.

Much as I admire "Forgotten Realms HERO," I still think his "Twilight of the Dead" zombie campaign web sourcebook is his best HERO System work.

Its been my pleasure; glad to hear that people benefit from it. Helps justify the expense of paying the hosting cost for the site ;)

It has been very beneficial Killer Shrike, and as soon as I can I will give you some rep for it. Your sight is easy to read, use and understand. I have to convert some spellcasters this weekend and I know I will be back to your site for that information!

Just wanted to let you know that you are appreciated.

Will Mistretta posts here under the screen name of "Yamo." He doesn't stop by here that often anymore, which IMO is a shame, because he's a creative gent with a good head for the system, and a (for the most part) balanced and reasonable perspective.

Much as I admire "Forgotten Realms HERO," I still think his "Twilight of the Dead" zombie campaign web sourcebook is his best HERO System work.

Thanks LordLiaden for that information! I was hoping someone would know what his screen name was. I have only glanced at "Twilight of the Dead" sourcebook. I will have to go over more indepth soon.

Thanks again.