Speaking of Zombies...

Jkeown

Let's say you've been playing too much World of Warcraft... (not that I have, it's just an example) and you want to infect a far away continent with a serious problem.

Is this going to do it? One person contracts this, does Sticky (+1/2) give it to the next person? Or is that Trigger? I think it's Sticky. Or is the Transform part of a "Contagious Plague Zombie" Template I should be working on? Hmmm...

Zombie Plague: Major Transform 6d6 (Normal Creature into Zombie, Healed back by Cure Zombie Spell), Sticky (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (180 Active Points); Gradual Effect (20 Minutes; -1), No Range (-1/2), All Or Nothing (-1/2)

Re: Speaking of Zombies...

Well, if you're going to use "traditional" movie zombies, who pass on the zombie plague like a disease by their bite, there's no need to put Sticky on the Transform. You can just make the ability to pass on the disease part of the "zombification process," as a Transform Power that the new victim gains when he turns into a zombie.

Are you familiar with Yamo's excellent Twilight of the Dead website? His zombie plague is built exactly that way.

If that's not the concept you're looking for, post a followup clarification and we'll try again. :)

Re: Speaking of Zombies...

The Return of Brain Eater Lad.

I think Lord Liadens solution is prolly the best. It would just be a tranform that transforms a person into a zombie that can then gradually transform other people into zombies. say cumulative affect. dont have to book handy but i remember something in there that can make it a cumulative affect.