Slayers Webpage needs help

Michael Hopcroft

I would like volunteer help from one of the Fantasy HERO gurus. I am producing a page for my Slayers continuation series Slayers Inheritance, about the adventures of Lina and Gourry's daughter, Anya Inverse. In addition to the usual art, HTML and layout worries, I was thinking of putting up HERO System stats for the major characters on the site. So I was wondering if I could get some someone who could help both rate the characters and format the sheets in such a way that they'll look good on a stand-alone webpage. I'd also like HD files to be available for download as well.

Re: Slayers Webpage needs help

I have now just finishing cursing your for having spoilers in your thread without advance warning.

I will re-phrase what i just said -- spoilers for a fanfic? especially sinc ethe spoiler is for an event that hasn't happened in the original source material and that the original author will probably never get around to writing about?

I laugh. "Ha Ha" i laugh.

(Seriously, I have always said this -- anyone who thinks Slayers isn't a love story is not paying attention.)

Re: Slayers Webpage needs help

I actually think they'd never get together, so I find the concept of a daughter quite amusing.

Sure - if the characters lived lives apart from their writers, they may have got together - but the intent of the writers has always been that they would always be apart. If someone writes about them forming a romance, I immediately put them in the fanfiction category of wish fulfillment :)

Not as bad as Mary Sues - but still pretty bad.

But anyhow, I liked the three TV series. And the comic about the octopi. I haven't seen all the movies, but would probably like them as well. So I'll help if I can get the time.