Demon

Dominique

Re: Demon

As Hermit said it has a wonderful backstory and sense of history. You get to follow the flow of DEMON over the decades via the stories of information throughout the book. DEMON also has one of the greatest metaplots I've ever seen.

The first thing you immediately realize is that DEMON has basically nothing to do with the organization from earlier versions. Yes, some of the names have been kept but now it has a real sense of purpose to it rather then just being VIPER with magic. With DEMON you see how its structure works from the bottom up [small local satanic cults all the way to the head honcho, Luthor Black].

I just loved the sense of history in DEMON. Honestly, in some places I felt as though I were reading a novel rather then a game book. This DEMON is dark, and cruel, and cold, and calculating; it's everything you would expect from a truly evil organization.

I love the book!

Re: Demon

The book is *excellent*. I had picked up the book to get some evil occult ideas and ended up adding in a huge plot line to my story due to the neat stuff in DEMON.

You have lots of background info on the organization and it's members. They give you a few occult villains and even some super villains. The villains range from the very aggressive (like the Left Hand) to the assassins (Jack Fool, who I use as a Michael Myers style killer), to more corruptive (Coin Collector, Black Shepherd), to the strange (Herr Doktor Pandemonium).

I feel that the story has some greating jumping on points for a campaign as well which in itself is worth the purchase

Anyhoo, double thumbs up on DEMON!