Players And the Strange things they do.

Enforcer84

Re: Players And the Strange things they do.

Really, this hero could make a career though. Proctologists would envy him. The makers of drugs for the severely constipated would want to hunt him, capture, and try to duplicate his powers. He would recieve restraining orders from the entire Taco Bell franchise.

And of course, there would be the insane villain who captures the hero, hooks him up to a huge amplifier, and threatens to wreak havoc on the cities water system through a slow builld up of his power till it reaches truly craptacular levels.

Sounds like a job for Foxbat!

Then make sure to create (or grab) some more comedy-based NPCs. I happen to know' date=' for example, there are a few lurking in the "Worst Sidekicks" thread... :sneaky:[/quote']

Great. Brownnote meets... Flatulence Lass!

I can hardly wait.

cheers, Mark

What will this character do with experience? Get a Variable power pool to control all body fluid emissions?

Transformation: Normal person to chronic bed wetter: OAF cup of warm water, Gradual effect.

Nothing to throw off the megavillains speech than a case of projectile vomiting. (Presence Drain, linked to a ego based entangle that is limited to one phase in duration)

And then..hit them where they live with the old sex life killer. Premature Ejaculation, expressed as penalty skill levels to seduction. "Good evening my sweet, you are looking most ravishing, in fact... looking ...ummmmm oh my.......whoops..."

"EWWWWW!!!!!"

What will this character do with experience? Get a Variable power pool to control all body fluid emissions?

Transformation: Normal person to chronic bed wetter: OAF cup of warm water, Gradual effect.

Nothing to throw off the megavillains speech than a case of projectile vomiting. (Presence Drain, linked to a ego based entangle that is limited to one phase in duration)

And then..hit them where they live with the old sex life killer. Premature Ejaculation, expressed as penalty skill levels to seduction. "Good evening my sweet, you are looking most ravishing, in fact... looking ...ummmmm oh my.......whoops..."

"EWWWWW!!!!!"

But once a PC can do all of these things, they can buy off all of their Disads with the points they'll receive for their brand new Disads "Hunted: Everyone they've used powers on and everyone with good tast/decency (MoPow, Torture/Kill, NCI, 18-)" and "Reputation: That Rat-B@$$t@rd Brownnote who can make you $#!te yourself (10d6, everyone)".