Super Eyes Suggestions

Speedball

Hi there Champions afficianados,

I have a teen champs character who, as he grows in exp, will need a place to put him points. Currently, he has the standard EB and flash attacks as well as x-ray vision (helpful also because he's a bit of a perve).

Now my GM asks players to adhere to the genre conventions, so I'm hoping that some of you folks who're more familiar with teen champs than I am could suggest a few eye-based powers I could slip into a multi-power should my GM approve such a move.

Thanks folks!

Re: Super Eyes Suggestions

I have a teen champs character who' date=' as he grows in exp, will need a place to put him points. Currently, he has the standard EB and flash attacks as well as x-ray vision (helpful also because he's a bit of a perve).[/quote']

Check out this classic Superboy story:

http://superman.ws/tales2/ultra/

Aside from that:

* keep filling out his enhanced senses

* flash defence

* Find Weakness

There's about fifty points worth right there. Very little of it should go into a Multipower, though.

Let's see: how about Images to create light? Area Effect, Autofire and/or Killing Attacks?

Apart from all of this, though, I would be considering spending points on skills, some characteristics and things like Running and Combat Luck.

If you have access to USPD and/or Gadgets & Gear, you might be able to find some inspiration in there. In the latter case, of course, you will need to take out the focus limitations, but at least some of the stuff in there may be usable once you do that.

I've liked how people have been using TK in unusual ways. Maybe TK only to move simple objects, flip switchs (and only away from the character) and knock things out of people's hands to reflect a tightly controlled forcebeam.

The enhanced senses could work in the multipower if you give them the cost end disadvantage to reflect using special energy from your eyes.

While I'ver never used it in a character, I've always kinda liked the idea of adding an active Xray mode to a character with xray vision, as an attack... I was thinking a small DC Invisible continuous NND EB. Maybe make the power source visible if his eyes go weird when hes projecting. if you wnated to go even more munchkin with it add Line of Sight and Indirect, because the rays pass through solids and the radiation from penetration is what causes the NND damage. However, a LOT of GM's will quail at that as the ultimate snipers power.