Working on the Jerico Effect

JmOz

Okay, after asking Steve some questions I feel a need to write this up, it is actualy for a character that is different from the one I am naming the effect after (Jerico of the Titans)

As seen right now

Mind Control, Transdimensional, Telepathic, can not be used to command the use of non physical powers (based on F/X), this lim represents the fact that if he posseses a mystic he will not be able to cast the spells (such as flight) the character has learned, but could fly is he possesed a Cap Marvel type clone, this is a -1/4

Clarsentience (Radio, Sight, Touch, Taste, hearing, smell), only through the sense of another, transdimensional, this again will have the same lim as above, but for -0

+XX Stun UBO, this is the only way I can see being able to both heal the individual (If KO'd) and take the damage while inside of the victom

EDM: Group of Dimensions (Victoms minds)

All skills will be bought as UBO as well, and furthermore all powers will be linked to Mind Control, this is to allow the character access to the skills while he is mind controling the victom, Mind Control will also be linked to EDM, the only way to use one is to use both

Any comments?

I have considered the possibility of multi-forming Jericho into the target's shape, physical powers only, and EDMing the target into insubstantiability. It has the problem that the target doesn't get damaged as jericho gets beat up in their form.

As you've done it, a Aid STUN may work better than STUN UBO, as Steve has said. But yeah, I think you've got a decent suite here (transdimensional mind control, transdimensional clairsentience, EDM). Maybe a mind link or side effect to take the damage when the target is damaged, possibly a side effect that he's vulnerable to mental attacks on the target, definitely a side effect that he will return physically when the mind control is broken. You might want to require a DEX roll to achieve eye contact.

My personal nitpick, which many of you have heard before, is that the desolid-based bodyjacking is far more expensive than its value would indicate.

Look at Bodyjacker in Millennium City, apply the errata, and then tell me whether that's really what he's worth. Particularly, is that what he's worth compared to if he was a straight up mentalist with the same number of dice in mind control with no limitations.