More Pulp Minis!!

proditor

To somewhat offset my knee-jerk diatribe elsethread, I offer some Pulp minis. These are from the "Darkest Africa" line by Old Glory/West Wind. I don't specifically remember them from that amazing post Steve made a while back, but since it is from the company that does "Chaos in Cairo", and they were mentioned, I'm probably just misremembering.

Anyway, on to the minis:

Darkest Africa: http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamTxt=&txtsearchParamCat=338&txtsearchParamType=ALL&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtFromSearch=fromSearch&iLevel=2&subcat=742

Re: More Pulp Minis!!

I've seen some of their Gothic Horror stuff -- it's mentioned on the big page of Pulp minis that I posted a while back that Proditor referenced above. Some nice Pulp-ish stuff there, esp. the "Mummy" line.

And of course it's always hard to resist jack o'lantern-headed scarecrows. :eg:

I've seen some of their Gothic Horror stuff -- it's mentioned on the big page of Pulp minis that I posted a while back that Proditor referenced above. Some nice Pulp-ish stuff there, esp. the "Mummy" line.

And of course it's always hard to resist jack o'lantern-headed scarecrows. :eg:

Of course you've seen Devil's Knight from Superfigs then. Very nice mini, I'm slowly finishing him.

http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/detail.asp?product_id=SF-BA-03

And he has henchmen! :D

http://www.oldgloryminiatures.com/detail.asp?product_id=SF-HE14

I'm currently going the slow route with Old Glory/West Wind with regards to Superfigs. Since I've missed out on Superhero minis in the past (Like oh, say, the entire 4th ed S&S Champions line), I've been purchasing them in medium sized groups (3-5 characters and 2 packs of minions) every month. I'm hoping to complete the entire set before Christmas.

• 2 weeks later...

More new pulp paper miniatures have been put up at Paperworlds with a jungle exploration theme-

Episode 1 The jungle expedition - Having long heard stories of a city in the mountains north of the colony. Professor Charles Canardlie-Beherd has finally managed to convince his backers to fund an expedition to investigate. The expedition also includes his ward the beautiful Cynthia Torks-Laudley, his assistant Eustace Breckinwynde, and his great friend Father Ron Upterhode. The expedition is led by the great Hunter Lionel Iminata.

Episode 2 The natives attack - In Which Father Ron Upterhode upsets a witchdoctor in religious discussion, leading to an attack by the natives.

Episode 3 The mysterious stranger - In which the expedition fleeing from the natives is rescued by a mysterious stranger, who leads them into the mountains to escape the wrath of the natives.

Episode 4 The lost city - In which the expedition finally discovers the lost city and reveals the surprising origin of it's citizens.