NOBLES, KNIGHTS, AND NECROMANCERS -- What Do *You* Want To See?

Steve Long

Re: NOBLES, KNIGHTS, AND NECROMANCERS -- What Do *You* Want To See?

Anyone know when this book come out? im really looking forward to this and on the site they say "Early 2006"..:)

Not complaining, just wondering..:)

Best regards.

"Early" 2006 meaning "before 2007."

JG

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally the book was intended for release in the first half of 2006. However, when it came up on the schedule, I realized I didn't have time to finish it and get TUS ready in time for GenCon, so NKN was pushed back. As soon as I finish my work on the TUS layouts (i.e., Tuesday, July 11) I'll be back to work on NKN full-time. So we're probably looking at a release in the September-October timeframe.

• 4 weeks later...

There will be dwarves certainly' date=' but not Stronghammer. ;)[/quote']

Black Paladin?

It would be very cool to have a single recognizable, defeatable baddie thoughout the timeline... yes, Kal-Turak is certainly along those lines but I consider KT more of a plot device due to his god-like nature.

Black Paladin?

It would be very cool to have a single recognizable, defeatable baddie thoughout the timeline... yes, Kal-Turak is certainly along those lines but I consider KT more of a plot device due to his god-like nature.

How about Captain Chronos? ;)

He was in the old Enemies III supplement.

Oops, that's right. Hey, at least I remembered him. Can't remember my own zip code sometimes but I remember Stronghammer the Dwarf from Enemies III. Isn't it nice how the brain works?

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to my updated write-up of The Green Knight.

PS, BobG... that's actually not a bad idea once I stop laughing about it. A fantasy-era version of CC would definately have to be in cahoots with the gnomes... I kind of like the idea.

A Cabal of dark sorcerers who are funded by an otherwise beneficient government. The government knows nothing of their actual workings and pay the payroll because they give results and the reports look good.

They have not interest in taking over the world or similer nonsense, but seek to master the arcane arts, and have no problems sacrificing virgins to dark gods to get it. or plucking "test subjects" off the street for the practicals on that new lightning bolt spell their working on.