How do I get a Hardback?

SSJ Archon

I figured I'd waste you guy's time rather than Steves with this question.

I seem to remember hearing about hardbacks of things other than the 5ER or FRED, but can seem to find it anywhere. I would love to get my hands on some hard back Genre books, since my Star Hero book is falling apart and I love my Fantasy Hero book so much. Do they make these in Hardcover? Are there limited printings of such gems?

Thanks.

Re: How do I get a Hardback?

To date, the only hardcover book we've done aside from the core rulebook was a small print run (30) of Pulp Hero hardcovers. They've all been sold.

In the future we may try similar limited-edition hardcovers of other major books, but for now we don't have any.

To date, the only hardcover book we've done aside from the core rulebook was a small print run (30) of Pulp Hero hardcovers. They've all been sold.

In the future we may try similar limited-edition hardcovers of other major books, but for now we don't have any.

Maybe once TUV warrants a second edition.... ;)

I'm not sure how great a financial scheme it might be, or even how practical in terms of publishing, but I wouldn't mind buying some combo books in hardcover, like:

• The colleciton of Ultimate books
  • Fantasy Hero + Grimoire I+II (and/or The Turakian Age + Valdorian Age)
  • Star Hero + Terran Empire + Spacer's Toolkit
  • The Equipment Guide + Combat Handbook

Things like that.