Need help with...The List...

Dr. MID-Nite

Re: Need help with...The List...

That would be a Doomsian kind of tactic, wouldn't it? Let someone else appear to take your place, have him eliminate your competition while taking all the flak for it, then blindside your "usurper" and claim all the spoils.

In fact the 4E version of Dr. Destroyer did something very similar. :sneaky:

Poor' date=' poor Professor Muerte. Oh, wait.. hand on. Lord Liaden, to whom were you referring?[/quote']

A past published adventure featuring Dr. Destroyer. If you don't know the one I'm referring to I can explain it, but that will result in major spoilers that I'll have to warn other readers about. :)

A past published adventure featuring Dr. Destroyer. If you don't know the one I'm referring to I can explain it' date=' but that will result in major spoilers that I'll have to warn other readers about. :)[/quote']

I believe I know the adventure you're talking about, though I don't own it. Honestly though, I'd like to run the whole scenario without an 11th hour appearance by Destroyer. If I do run an 11th hour deal, I'd rather use one of the other villains mentioned on "The List", all of whom are more interesting than Destroyer IMO(like Teleios).

Rob

Okay..here's my List...along with a brief reasoning behind why they made it. Notice Doc D isn't on the list because in my campaign's timeline, he's long been out of the picture. Anyways,

Teleios-Vast resources and intelligence

Tetsuronin- Powerful super with technical skills

Gravitar-Powerful abilities

Gyeroy Vedun-Potential Archmage

Holocaust- Powerful abilities and ambition

Rashindar-Powerful abilities and potential archmage

Menton-Powerful psi

The Sentinals-Powerful abilities and motivation

The Justice Squadron-Powerful abilities and motivation

The Champions-Powerful motivation...potentially powerful abilities(Witchcraft)

VIPER-Vast resources and ambition(Paragon will settle for crippling their leadership)

Mind Titan-Powerful psi

Eurostar-Powerful abilities and ambition

Hapele-Powerful psi

Dr. Yin Wu-Basically a powerful unknown

Invictus-Powerful abilities and ambition

The Crowns of Krim-Powerful abilities and motivation

Takofanes-Too dangerous to remain around

DEMON-Too secretive to remain unchallenged

The Outsiders-My players-Plenty of motivation and untapped potential.(One a potential archmage candidate..two others with powerful abilites...or the potential to be powerful)

I left off Firewing because his MO doesn't lead Paragon to think he'd interfere in his plans. I also left off Istvatha Vhan and the various entitiies described in the Mystic World and Arcane Enemies because being extradimensional, they're beyond Paragon's direct reach. In any event, his superhuman Utopia is being built to defend against such incursions...so he'd rather focus on the project at hand. Yes, I know there are probably other names I could have used. Just assume they don't play a prominent role in my campaign. but...what do you think of my final list?

Rob

It looks good and I find it amusing that neither PRIMUS or UNTIL are on it.

Paragon doesn't feel those groups are as directly dangerous to him as the others mentioned....though he'd certainly do something about them if they got annoying. In short, he feels they can be manipulated easily.

Rob