Shipping times

To say up front, I'm not being a nag. :)

The game shop I worked at has closed down, so I am now ordering direct. Having never used the online store, I was just curious about what the average shipping times were. As I said, not nagging (I only put my order in a couple hours ago I'm not that impatient), but was curious.

Re: Shipping times

I usually get my stuff within 5-10 days. If I place an order Thursday I usually get a ship confirm email Monday (though sometimes Friday) and get my stuff by that Friday, but occasionally the Monday after that.

Short Answer; I rarely wait more than a week for my stuff (including the weekend days). I would imagine, since you're in Utah, that shipping times might be similar.

To say up front, I'm not being a nag. :)

The game shop I worked at has closed down, so I am now ordering direct. Having never used the online store, I was just curious about what the average shipping times were. As I said, not nagging (I only put my order in a couple hours ago I'm not that impatient), but was curious.

My most recent order was placed on May 22. The box arrived on May 31.

Arggh, and I just noticed I posted on the wrong subfora - I was aiming for Company questions.

Thanks for all you input.

I am really looking forward to the USp. I am currently playing a speedster, and just came back to playing after a few month hiatus, so I want to see anything I might not have thought of. :)

I usually get my stuff within 5-10 days. If I place an order Thursday I usually get a ship confirm email Monday (though sometimes Friday) and get my stuff by that Friday, but occasionally the Monday after that.

Short Answer; I rarely wait more than a week for my stuff (including the weekend days). I would imagine, since you're in Utah, that shipping times might be similar.

Ship confirm email? I don't recall ever getting one of those.

I do know that Dan has set the store up so that once it runs the card and places the charge it deletes all traces of the CC number from his machines' date=' forwarding the transaction number onto DOJ.[/quote']

And I would say that this is the "Right" way of handling this. Nothing scares me more than a store that caches the credit card numbers (this includes brick & mortar stores as much as online).

This is also the way we handle it here at the UofM (at least the stuff that my department works on!). No need to have any record saved anywhere of the CC#... just pass it on to the merchant banker, and forget about it!