Any books yet w/ Olympians/Norse/Egyptian Pantheons for 5e?

Omegaplex

This is my first post in here - long-time HERO fan, though. I was wondering if any books had been released yet with information and/or stats/story hooks for the Greek/Norse/Egyptian pantheons (gods & heroes).

I thoroughly enjoyed the "Olympians" supp for ... 3e? I don't know how much of it would have to be revised/tossed to work with 5e. Thoughts?

Thanks for any tips or insights!

Re: Any books yet w/ Olympians/Norse/Egyptian Pantheons for 5e?

Well, The Mystic World deals with the cosmology of the mystical part of the Champions Universe, but there really isn't much detail provided on those pantheons, let alone the individual gods. There is some pertinent material scattered through various 5E books, though. There are also quite a few fan writeups available here on the boards, if those would be helpful to you.

The two discussion board threads below cover most of what I know of. The first one will point you to various sources, as well as several writeups; while the second one contains numerous writeups for a campaign featuring an update of the Greek gods.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34391

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34727

BTW Omegaplex, welcome aboard! Feel free to post any more questions you may have. We're generally pretty friendly 'round here. :)

Re: Any books yet w/ Olympians/Norse/Egyptian Pantheons for 5e?

The Aztec god writeup in Arcane Enemies should give you a good idea of what kind of points deities use in 5th. Tezcatlipoca(sp?) clocked in at around 1700 points....though it's stated he was among the most powerful of his pantheon. So other diesties will probably be of high point totals as well.....depending on their sphere of influence and so forth.

Rob