Dark Champions Holdout giveaway

ghost-angel

Re: Dark Champions Holdout giveaway

From many moons ago (all two years of 'em) ... there any copies of the DC Holdout giveaway floating around (electronic or hardcopy) or have I just completely missed the boat on that one?

I couldn't find info in a search.

Please excuse what could be a stupid question, :o but the what?

From many moons ago (all two years of 'em) ... there any copies of the DC Holdout giveaway floating around (electronic or hardcopy) or have I just completely missed the boat on that one?

I couldn't find info in a search.

The "Dark Champions Holdout"?

Is that, like, one of these?

gun1.gif

:D

- Vassoom

The "Dark Champions Holdout" was a four-page collection of additional Super-Skills that I had printed as a giveaway two years ago when we released Dark Champions -- if you bought the book you got a copy. They were all given away long ago.

More SuperSkills¹ are good. :) All gone is ungood. :( Please let someone scan and post, pretty please?

¹I typoed that as SuperKills. :D

So...I take it then you wouldn't mind if someone were to scan & post one? :angel:

Not that I have a copy, but I'm sure someone around here does.

I do have a copy, and would be willing to scan it, if that's OK with DOJ dba Hero Games.

Now, would a simple scan-as-a-picture be sufficient, or would folks want it OCRed-and-proofread?

I do have a copy, and would be willing to scan it, if that's OK with DOJ dba Hero Games.

Now, would a simple scan-as-a-picture be sufficient, or would folks want it OCRed-and-proofread?

Assuming it's copacetic, I'd be happy with just an image.

No need to go and OCR it and stuff, unless you've got some time to kill and a general lack of interesting hobbies.

- Vassoom

If we wanted to give it away electronically' date=' we could pretty easily have done so already. ;) I'd rather save them for inclusion in an appropriate book (for example, IIRC a couple made it into PH in slightly revised form).[/quote']

Fair nuff. Can't blame us for trying. :winkgrin:

If we wanted to give it away electronically' date=' we could pretty easily have done so already. ;) I'd rather save them for inclusion in an appropriate book (for example, IIRC a couple made it into PH in slightly revised form).[/quote']

I'll take that as a "don't you dare do it, Basil!" then, shall I?

:winkgrin: