Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

The GM really has to consider that one. All I can say is ouch. I'll think about it.

Well, there is a reason it has a STOP sign. It definitely ranks up there on the Ouch Meter.

It would make Sam an unparalleled gunner though :cool:

(financial dude is late or MIA... likely to show up on time, or just a few minutes late.)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well' date=' there is a reason it has a STOP sign. It definitely ranks up there on the Ouch Meter.[/quote'] That's why I need to think about it.

It would make Sam an unparalleled gunner though :cool:
That's why I'm even bothering to think about it. ;)

(financial dude is late or MIA... likely to show up on time, or just a few minutes late.)
Strike him centurion; vewy woughly.

Then Sam could never take a chill pill. :)

Well, I suppose there is always Wades sonic stunner... :eg:

In review he has never missed a pistol shot... and when using the stunner has dropped every target with a single shot. :eek:

Then again... I don;t see Wade being able to bring himself to shoot Sam :love:

:D

Well, I suppose there is always Wades sonic stunner... :eg:

In review he has never missed a pistol shot... and when using the stunner has dropped every target with a single shot. :eek:

Then again... I don;t see Wade being able to bring himself to shoot Sam :love:

:D

What if she became the Dark Phoenix? :D

Ok here's the first preliminary Maptools 1.3b16 report.

Pros:

1) Added basic Hero normal damage dice roll. [3d6h] Body [3d6b] syntax gives you a total stun and body count

2) Added basic lookup tables. I created a table named HitLoc that when called by /tbl HitLoc rolls a 3d6 hit location and shows the result from the table. This currenty works just like the hit locations from ORPG in that it won't do the math for you, it only shows the table entry. It is mo betta than ORPG in that you can create custom table of any kind of textual content, and roll reuslts from that table. The tables can be assigned to Macro buttons, but do NOT work in line with other rolls, like Attack or damage rolls. So we would need to invoke 2 macros, 1 for the attack/damage roll, and a second macro for the hit location roll.

3) The hex's being wonked with snap to grid is on... is fixed

4) I haven't tested this but there is a new feature to allow you to save a token complete with properties/macros, indepedent of the campaign file. To save just right click the token and select save.... I am not sure yet how to restore or add a saved token... so I will post more about this later after I play with this.

Semi-Major Con:

The campaign files from MT 1.3b14 woud not open in 1.3b16, so we would most likely need to rebuild our campaign files if/when we upgrade. Nol may be able to launch b14 and b16 at the same time and cut/paste the tokens with their properties /macros into b16, but I am not sure about this.

Semi-Major Con:

The campaign files from MT 1.3b14 woud not open in 1.3b16, so we would most likely need to rebuild our campaign files if/when we upgrade. Nol may be able to launch b14 and b16 at the same time and cut/paste the tokens with their properties /macros into b16, but I am not sure about this.

I will try that now.

EDIT: You did notice that big warning box that popped up upon opening? Right?

EDIT2: I was able to open up the Gemini Ascendant campaign file just fine. New interface. Slick.

EDIT3: Memory management seems ultra-slick. Maps are loading way faster now.

Yeah I saw the way cool warning sign... I am sure that some of my experience is just user error... every once in a while I get an ID10T error :D

I am glad the file opened... I think my problem may have been that the campaign file I had was from the 1.2 build we tried. And the upgrade from 1.2 to 1.3 is a known problem.

have you built a lookup table yet.... they are way cool :D