Master List of Limitations, HD Prefabs

Edsel

Re: Master List of Limitations, HD Prefabs

Thanks for the updated info, LL. The new wiki looks great -- can't wait for Jack to get the migration complete. (Although on an unrelated note: Mutants and Masterminds? Yuck!) :-)

Yeah, the old GG site has a ton of great stuff. It definitely was/is a great resource for Hero gamers.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Fyi

FYI:

The Master Lists are changing hands. Mr. Butler who for many years maintained them on his Global Guardians website is passing control over to our own Ghost-Angel who, I assume, will host them on the Hero Games section of his website Cellular Smoke Signals. They are not up yet but I understand he is working on it (there is a lot of data).

The prefabs posted in this thread are complete and up-to-date. They can be found starting on page 3, post #37.

• 2 weeks later...

Kdansky requested a text version of the master lists in a format other than .doc

I have text versions in both .doc and .pdf format however the file is nearly 300 pages long and the size is 1.3 Mb. I am going to play around with compression and see if I can produce a copy (in any format) that is small enough to upload.

• 1 month later...

Impossible to unpack (Mac Jaguar). Sadly :( Give it to me' date=' I'll make a pdf and put it on my webspace :) you can even mail it to me at "my nickname" @ these google guys, you know ;)[/quote']

I have tried to send you my PDF, that I made last year. Would post here but it is just over 2 MBs.

I created it in Word 2007 and it is a .docx file which I cannot upload here.

Impossible to unpack (Mac Jaguar). Sadly :( Give it to me' date=' I'll make a pdf and put it on my webspace :) you can even mail it to me at "my nickname" @ these google guys, you know ;)[/quote']

Macs can unpack ZIP files. Use Suffit.

It's the file I'm using to get things into the database for the online version so I know the RTF works.

It's the file I'm using to get things into the database for the online version so I know the RTF works.

On the Windows XP side of things, I've used the default Windows extract, WinZip, and ExtractNow. None worked, with WinZip and ExtractNow both saying it's a bad file. Any chance it could be reposted from your copy, Ghost?

ghost-angel, I have copies in .rtf, Word and PDF if you need any of them send me a PM and I can email anything that might be of use. My PDF is about 1.7Mb, I guess the difference between mine and SAVeria's is probably due to style and formatting.

On the Windows XP side of things' date=' I've used the default Windows extract, WinZip, and ExtractNow. None worked, with WinZip and ExtractNow both saying it's a bad file. Any chance it could be reposted from your copy, Ghost?[/quote']

I have always had bad luck with things I upload zipped to the forums. They seem to download OK for people for a while, then later turn into a garbled mess. It is almost like they decay or something. If anyone wants a PDF, RTF or Word copy send me a Private Message and let me know where to email it. Of course if you have a little patience you'll be able to access ghost-angel's website once he gets done with all the SQL table work.

Macs can unpack zip files without any further software. Usually. But this one gives me the same error as if it had a password (where the Mac built in extractor fails and you have to use StuffIt).

• 3 weeks later...

Cross-posted here.

This is an announcement that the official copy of the Master Lists now reside here. Ghost-Angel's copies are (according to W********r) the "emergency backup".

The Global Guardians site could not be maintained due to budget constraints, and thus came to an end.

Also, the Lists have been updated with roughly 40 new Psychological, Physical, and Social Disadvantages.

And....

::drumroll::

Distinctive Features have been added!

EDIT: PS: Jack's not going to go M&M on us -- he just uses those boards as places to interact and for ideas. He's getting good at converting M&M to Hero.