Vampire Blood Pool

MisterD

I am working on a vampire and I am giving him an END Reserve I am calling BLOOD POOL.

A few of his special abilities will run off of it.

Recovery of tyhe BLOOD POOL will come from consuming blood. (Bagged or from a victim.)

How do I represent this?

I modelled this by doing the following:

Put the vampiric powers/disciplines in a Multipower with as many charges as you want blood points. If the power isn't instant you may have to have continuing charges.

Give the vampire a transfer linked to their Bite attack with a fade rate of "per day". The FAQ says you can transfer more points, even if you've reached your cap, if such points are lost due to drains or whatnot -- so burnt blood could be replaced before the fade rate increment.

If you want to be strictly honest about the math then you need to calculate how many character points need to be transferred to come out to one charge. If you don't mind simplifying it and giving the PCs a little break then you can do a 1 Body = 1 Charge ratio, which worked in the playtest I did fairly well.

If the base blood pool is 10 charges a normal human can refill the vamp once