Digital Hero Pulp Index

telemachus

Re: Digital Hero Pulp Index

I don't know if this exists or not, but I was just noticing yesterday the amazing variety of Pulp Hero adventures and resources in the Online Store in the E-books/Pdfs section. These mini-supplements seem to be between $3-$5 and look like a lot of fun. I believe that price point is similar to DH.

good luck!

cP

There's no such index that I'm aware of. I believe there are indices to adventures and perhaps characters, but not to any genres. Offhand I can only think of one or two Pulp-related articles from DH, though my memory may be playing me false. ;)

As CorPse notes, we do have a series of Hero Plus Adventures for Pulp Hero. Typically they're about $3-5 and consist of an adventure suitable for one good session's play, but some are longer, or settings, or source material, or what have you. If you haven't seen 'em before, check 'em out! We think you'll like 'em. :hex:

Let me know what your Fav Hero Plus adventure is... I'll probably be in the market as we move into the future...

cP

Mine is the Dordogne Zodiac. I was a little disappointed in the Dragon Mandarin, but only a little. I haven't purchased the others yet, because they seem to go off in directions I probably wouldn't like.

Edit: Wow! I did not realize how many new ones are added. Several look really fun. Oh well, what's another $20 to test them out.

There's no such index that I'm aware of. I believe there are indices to adventures and perhaps characters, but not to any genres. Offhand I can only think of one or two Pulp-related articles from DH, though my memory may be playing me false. ;)

As CorPse notes, we do have a series of Hero Plus Adventures for Pulp Hero. Typically they're about $3-5 and consist of an adventure suitable for one good session's play, but some are longer, or settings, or source material, or what have you. If you haven't seen 'em before, check 'em out! We think you'll like 'em. :hex:

The adventure index is by Genre.

The character index has a listing of a target genre ( pulp, western, horrer, fantasy, etc). I have not listed every possible genre but only the first or most fitting one. Currently the listing includes the first 20 issues of DH.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51355

Mulgar

The adventure index is by Genre.

The character index has a listing of a target genre ( pulp, western, horrer, fantasy, etc). I have not listed every possible genre but only the first or most fitting one. Currently the listing includes the first 20 issues of DH.

http://www.herogames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51355

Mulgar

Now, that's the ticket!

Nice work, Mulgar! This will come in very handy. :thumbup: