Confessions of an Online GM

teh bunneh

Re: Confessions of an Online GM

So I rebuilt Arachne (my GMPC from the Avengers) using 6th edition. She comes out to just under 100 points (all of which are in Characteristics)more expensive than 5th. I also took away 50 disad points (so she's 600 base + 100 complications now). Seemed to work pretty well.

I really, really like buying OCV and DCV seperately. I gave her an 8 OCV (she's campaign average/just under average for hitting folks) and a 12 DCV (she's very hard to hit). Works great! Also tweaked her DEX way down to the mid-20s (instead of the low 30s), so she's better than any olympic athlete could ever dream of being, but she's not in the god-like levels. I kinda like this -- you can make a Ben Grimm with a, say, 14 DEX (much better than average but not at the "way better than an olympiad" level) and still have him be competitive in a fight.

I'm not planning on converting any of the games to 6e any time soon. Just wanted to do it as a thought exercise. I might do Batroc next, to test out the new VPP rules. :thumbup:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic