Your character gets 50 points for a base

Hermit

Re: Your character gets 50 points for a base

i think i may go with a Ks general knowledge 30- and then tack on a couple of skill levels for all non combat skills must follow an int roll do for minor information you have it covered and then more specific stuff in the heroes area of expertise you still get a bonus .

Re: Your character gets 50 points for a base

When the current campaign I am in first started, it was going to be a Pulp game. So the base was going to be a Zeppelin!

Now the game has progressed, Azrael has two bases which he paid for (and amazingly not the team!!!) The first base is an office space located on Market Street in San Francisco (ie main drag) and during the day it is the Front for the teams super hero office. Basically a lounge a receptionist, and a phone on a recorder. It is completely un-staffed, but open from 9-5. After 5pm the place gets rented out as a telemarketer call center! (it pays the bills!)

But his super secret lair is his downtown 3 level apartment on the top floor of the skyscraper he owns. It has an express elevator to the garage where his super car is. The base has armored windows, force fields, force walls, a powerful computer system, hologram system (mainly used while he is asleep - he was attacked while he slept once), a panic room, and a EMP Generator that could take out the surrounding block.