mutipower

steph

one of my player got a magic sword of fire with 3 attack powers define in a multi-power: a heat attack(energy blast) a blade attack ( HKA) and a fire gouge(flash sight).........he got 4 (3pts csl ) in all blades........can he use is csl when he use the power of is magic sword or he have to buy csl for is multi-power

stef

excuse my english

Re: mutipower

one of my player got a magic sword of fire with 3 attack powers define in a multi-power: a heat attack(energy blast) a blade attack ( HKA) and a fire gouge(flash sight).........he got 4 (3pts csl ) in all blades........can he use is csl when he use the power of is magic sword or he have to buy csl for is multi-power

stef

excuse my english

If the character has 4 3pt CSL's that apply to ALL swords he can apply them to the blade attack (HKA) but not the other 2 slots. The character could always buy 3pt CSL's that apply to the magic sword multipower but they would not be usable with any other weapons. That's the drawback to using 3 point CSL's.

If the character has 4 3pt CSL's that apply to ALL swords he can apply them to the blade attack (HKA) but not the other 2 slots. The character could always buy 3pt CSL's that apply to the magic sword multipower but they would not be usable with any other weapons. That's the drawback to using 3 point CSL's.

Would you allow him to use the CSLs with all the powers of the sword with 5-point-HTH-levels??

If the EB is ranged, I would charge the player a 8-point-overall-combat-level for this one.

Would you allow him to use the CSLs with all the powers of the sword with 5-point-HTH-levels??

If the EB is ranged, I would charge the player a 8-point-overall-combat-level for this one.

The Ultimate Skill introduces options for new granularity between 3 and 8 for CSL's.

Here's some examples that might be appropriate to this situation:

Combat Skill Levels with:

• with a broadly-defined category of attacks [4 points]
  • OCV with any two categories of combat [4 points]
  • with HTH and Ranged Combat [6 points]

The Ultimate Skill introduces options for new granularity between 3 and 8 for CSL's.

Here's some examples that might be appropriate to this situation:

Combat Skill Levels with:

• with a broadly-defined category of attacks [4 points]
  • OCV with any two categories of combat [4 points]
  • with HTH and Ranged Combat [6 points]

Interesting, but even more confusing for me. :confused:

What's the difference between the 6 point CSL and the 8 point then?:nonp:

Interesting, but even more confusing for me. :confused:

What's the difference between the 6 point CSL and the 8 point then?:nonp:

The 8 point CSL's also apply to Mental combat. The 6 point CSL's can only be applied to any 2 forms of combat (ranged, hth, mental) set when purchased.