[STAR WARS] It is my turn now.

Rick

So four years after I promised to post my Jedi Arts Lightsaber styles and never did, here we go. But I figured over the next month or so I could post my whole game system up here. I'll also one of these days include all of my HD files on that page, for your HD3 pleasure.

Re: [sTAR WARS] It is my turn now.

I'm a ittle frustrated that the two column export .RTF from the HD progam is an invalid file for attatching here. When it comes to vehicles and characters later on, I'll use HTML files.

I'm a ittle frustrated that the two column export .RTF from the HD progam is an invalid file for attatching here. When it comes to vehicles and characters later on' date=' I'll use HTML files.[/quote']

Just change the extension from RTF to DOC. That should work fine. :D

They really need to post a sticky thread about how you post files that have the wrong file extension.

YOU ZIP THEM UP.

There you go, no muss no fuss.

TB

In this case that would be overkill, IMO, and just changing the extension allows the appropriate application to still open the file directly.

In this case that would be overkill' date=' IMO, and just changing the extension allows the appropriate application to still open the file directly.[/quote']In this case, yes. But it just leads to problems when you download stuff and then have to remember what the original format was if you forget about it before changing it back.

Zipping it preserves the file extention. Saves on file upload quota (and server bandwidth).

TB

:nonp::o D'oh! :o:nonp:

That's mine... I think that would indicate it is time to go through all my Export Formats and get them up to date...

htats my favorite Export file so please don't change the format to much.

The format won't change just the tags. :) And remember' date=' you don't [i']have [/i]to download a new version.

Thats true I always like options though, and being able to upload them here with out any intervening steps would be great.

Well' date=' this is neat... look forward to being home to download these...[/quote']

Heh, I was going to mention this thread in your lightsaber thread, but it appears that you found it on your own. :)

Well' date=' this is neat... look forward to being home to download these...[/quote']

Thanks I'll be getting vehicles up tonight or tomorrow, and maybe I'll work on some sample characters like Storm/clonetroopers, Jedi, Krath and maybe some droids (I need to write up astro droids anyways).

Vehicle Time.

Ok Shields are Body aid with the SFX of energy shielding, they will delfect Lightsabers, and GM should use common sense if someone decides to "punch or kick" the ship. I don't use end on ships and I'm still working out Hyper Drive speeds... for the most part travel time is a cinematic issue for me not a systemic issue.

I think next I will post some of the Krath. the Krath are the Darkside Occultists that have filled the void that Palpatine and Vaders death left. They are numberous as those who recruit will take anyone with even the slightest affinity with the force and twist them to the darkside. Their initiates wear masks and give up thier names. They are the nameless faceless Krath. They are allowed to show thier faces sometime after reachng the middle ranks of the order, they are given names when they become Krath Lords, terribly few reach that level before a young death.

They are violent and petty. The initiates are under trained and will not recieve any substancial training until they have proven talented enough to get noticed by a Lord.

Later I will talk about their code and ideaolgy.