Maps

quozaxx

I'm interested in finding maps. Already drawn city maps. The city should be a modern city, with a major airport, lakes, river(s), skyscrapers, interstates, etc.

I really don't have the time (or the energy) to edit an existing map. I don't want to use a real city. And, I'm calling my city Century City.

OK, probably not the best name for a city...

If anyone has a city I could "borrow" for my campaign, I would really appreciate it. I don't have Microsoft Word, so that might be a problem for some.

In fact, probably any detailed area would be benificial too. (Like a warehouse, or a parking garage, or well, anything would be appreciated.

I wish I had more time to edit, paint, draw, etc. maps. But let's face it. I only have an 8 or less on AK - internet (Google something), and an 8 or less on computer usage. And a social Disad: Likes to spend time with family. So I'd appreciate any help.

Please no high tech words or abbreviations.

Re: Maps

Well, if you want, there's some excellent maps of various city locations in Digital Hero #27, and Digital Hero #40. I know because I wrote those adventures. There's an urban block, a suburban block, and a marina.

There's also the Hero System GM screen, which has some maps in it.

In addition, there's some pretty good maps in Champions: Battlegrounds, including a colossal shopping mall.

If you can wait for Foxbat For President, there are maps of a boardwalk style city street, a prison yard, a hospital, a traditional brownstone type building (Built on a 25 x 100 foot lot, because Cornelius Vanderbilt was the biggest jackass ever to walk the earth.), and a suburban home.

Re: Maps

Well, I used to have Champions Battlegrounds, Millenium City, and many more books, but I don't have them any more. I also don't have a scanner and the game will be used in Hero Central.

Ok, The reason I don't have my books anymore: (so embarrasing). I have a tremendous amount of books from the Hero System. We were getting a little tight on money. My in-laws were helping us get a garage sales together.

See where this is going? The garage sales had 3 stacks. Keepables, throwaways, and sellables. I (cleaning up), put all my books together in one neatly arranged stack in the keepables. My inlaws apparently didn't think they were worth keeping or selling.

It wasn't until 2 days later (when I was searching for my books in the keepables [and everywhere else]), that I noticed something very important to me was missing.

You see, if I still had those books, or had the money to purchase the books, I probably wouldn't be here asking for maps. I would just use Millenuim City

I will search these threads for maps (now that I know they are out here). But links to those other threads would be ever so helpful.

Quozaxx