Team Name

Lunistra

having read some of the great suggestions from below i nthe Teen team names, we are having a very similar dilemma, noone can come up with anything a majority is happy with! any suggesyiosn welcome!

Team is based in Lincoln Bay, CA a small city where the majority of the industry is dominated by a lareg tech company. Super powers only appeared in last 10 - 15 years. Supers must be registered with the government , if they are not they have to be careful , some folk love them others not so. The villainous prometheans are a gang of mutants bent on world domination.

Team have not formally formed up yet, and are losely fighting crime as a group.

Team make up:

Psi-Warden - Strawberry blonde buff natural leader with telepathic and mind control abilities, in RL is a 25 year old lawyer, does like his spandex though

Slate- Spotty 18 year old burger joint working lad, can cover self in rock and telekinetically move rock

Roach - a 30 year old man made up of roaches and disguised in am onk robe and mask, is seekign vengence on those who killed him originally, powers are desolidification and bolts of gas / roaches

Kid Photon - 18 year old Hispanic surfer dude, loves lime light and fame can produce burts of light

So far they have saved new tech being stolen by the villainous promethians in a car chase thought the centre of the city, arrested thugs, averted a disaster in a buring building by evacuating all the innocents and hostages and dispatchign the fire based villain.

Any ideas?

Re: Team Name

Off the top of my head, going off the villain team's name (like Hermit did), I'd also suggest the Titans (since Prometheus was a Titan) or Atlas (brother of Prometheus). Personally, I prefer the second.

Looking at the first initial of each team member, you could go with The Sparks, though the whole Prometheus-bringing-fire thing makes this not so good for me.

For no reason other than I like the name: The Privateers.

Is Lincoln Bay north or south of San Luis Obispo or San Francisco? Because that makes all the difference. ;)

If south, I would suggest:

Contiempo! (Dang it, how do you get the inverted exclamation point at the beginning of the word? Spanish for Now, been saving it for a Mexican/Spanish speedster but you can have it)

The Posse

Public Defenders

Street Vigilantes

Neighborhood Watch (shortened to The Watch by most)

If north of SF:

Eureka! (state motto)

The Wardens (definitely plays off Psi-warden's name)

Coastguard

The Gold Rush (Kid Photon should like this one)

Empower

Earthfist! (ok, slightly kidding there)

I favor The Wardens because the team gives me a Fantastic Four feel and this has the Mr. Fantastic/Fantastic Four effect going for it.

I love the Bay City rollers lol :)

Paratech are the arms company but i think they are supposed to be a tad dodgey.

No none of us are sanctioned.

This was the best we lot came up with:

S.H.A.M.O.O. Lincoln Bay branch (Super Humans And Mutant Operatives Organisation)