65 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 286

Movement:

Running: 6"/12"

Flight: 20"/60"/640"/1920"

Leaping: 8"/16"

Swimming: 2"/4"

Teleportation: 50"/1600"

Cost Powers END

250 Psionic Elemental: VPP (Gadget Pool), 100 base + 150 control cost, Cosmic (+2) (250 Active Points)

30 Psionic Mastery: Elemental Control, 60-point powers

60 1) Cerebral Assault: Ego Attack 7d6 (Human, Alien and Machine classes of minds) (90 Active Points) 9

75 2) Dominion: Mind Control 10d6 (Human and Alien classes of minds), Telepathic (+1/4), Cumulative (+1/2) (105 Active Points) 10

97 3) Mind Probe: Telepathy 15d6 (Human and Alien classes of minds), Armor Piercing (+1/2) (127 Active Points) 13

100 4) Psionic Survay: Mind Scan 20d6 (Human and Alien classes of minds), +10 ECV (130 Active Points) 13

103 5) Telekinetic Might: Telekinesis (75 STR), Affects Porous, Fine Manipulation (133 Active Points) 13

40 6) Mental Illusions 12d6 (Human and Alien classes of minds) (70 Active Points) 7

262 Sojourn to the Cosmos: Multipower, 262-point reserve

12u 1) Cosmic Flight: Flight 40", Improved Noncombat Movement (x32), No Turn Mode (+1/4) (125 Active Points) 12

5u 2) Cosmic Spaceflight: Faster-Than-Light Travel (60 Light Years/hour) (48 Active Points)

17u 3) Cosmic Wormhole: Teleportation 10", x8 Increased Mass, Usable Simultaneously (up to 2 people at once; +1/2), Area Of Effect (One Hex; +1/2), Continuous (+1), MegaScale (1" = 10,000 lightyears; +4 1/2) (262 Active Points); Gate (-1/2) 26

5u 4) Supersonic Flight: Flight 20", Megascale (1" = 1 km; +1/4) (50 Active Points) 5

10u 5) True Travel: Teleportation 40", Improved Noncombat Movement (x32) (100 Active Points) 10

Cosmic Entity

65 1) Commune with Sentient: Mind Link , Human and Alien classes of minds, Any Willing Target, Any distance, No LOS Needed, Number of Minds (x32)

53 2) Cosmic Awareness: Detect Physical Objects & Energy and Each Extra Thing or Class of Things 14- (Unusual Group), Discriminatory, Analyze, Increased Arc of Perception, Range, Sense, Targeting Sense, Telescopic (+12): +12, Tracking

62 3) Cosmic Form: Life Support (Eating Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character does not sleep), Inherent (+1/4) (62 Active Points)

15 4) Cosmic Form: Power Defense (15 points)

10 5) Instant Change: Cosmetic Transform 2d6, Improved Target Group: Any Clothes (+1/4) (12 Active Points); Limited Target: Own Clothes Slightly Limited (-1/4) 1

40 6) Mental Energy: Endurance Reserve (200 END, 20 REC) (40 Active Points)

30 7) Mental Invulnerability: Mental Damage Reduction, 50%

72 8) Metallic Skin: Armor (30 PD/30 ED) (90 Active Points); Visible (-1/4)

34 9) Psionic Bastion: Mental Defense (60 points total)

5 10) Regeneration: Healing 1 BODY, Can Heal Limbs (15 Active Points); Extra Time (Regeneration-Only) 1 Turn (Post-Segment 12) (-1 1/4), Self Only (-1/2) 1

34 11) Ward Ally: +20 Mental Defense (60 points total), Usable Simultaneously (up to 32 people at once; +1 1/2) (59 Active Points); Costs Endurance (-1/2), Cannot use on herself (-1/4) 6

Perks

10 Wealthy Family: Money: Wealthy

5 Fringe Benefit: International Driver's License, Membership: The Frontline, Passport

3 Well-Connected

2 1) Contact: Empress (Contact has very useful Skills or resources) (3 Active Points) 8-

14 2) Contact: Operation Janus (Contact has useful Skills or resources, Very Good relationship with Contact), Organization Contact (x3) (15 Active Points) 11-

2 3) Contact: Psionic Community (3 Active Points) 12-

2 4) Contact: Terra Guard (Contact has very useful Skills or resources) (3 Active Points) 8-

Talents

3 Alertness: Lightsleep

8 Assimilate Written Word: Speed Reading (x1,000)

3 Cosmic Compass: Bump Of Direction

3 Internal Clock: Absolute Time Sense

5 Keen Memory: Eidetic Memory

3 Math Whiz: Lightning Calculator

40 Psionic Awareness: Danger Sense (immediate vicinity, out of combat, Function as a Sense, Targeting Sense) 17-

Skills

5 +1 with PRE Skills

10 +2 with Mental Combat

20 +2 with Overall Level

3 Bureaucratics 14-

3 High Society 14-

3 Instructor 14-

3 Interrogation 14-

3 Persuasion 14-

13 Power: Mentalism Tricks 19-

13 Power: Telekinisis Tricks 19-

3 Professional Skill: Ambassador 12-

3 Scholar

2 1) KS: Cosmic Beings (3 Active Points) 14-

2 2) KS: Diplomacy (3 Active Points) 12-

1 3) KS: Psionic Etiquette (2 Active Points) 11-

2 4) KS: The Psionic World (3 Active Points) 14-

3 Seduction 14-

3 Trading 14-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 1684

Total Cost: 1970

500+ Disadvantages

15 Distinctive Features : Metallic Silver-Blue skin with glowing blue "Energy hair" Easily Concealed, Extreme Reaction, Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses

15 Hunted: Blackguard 11- (Frequently), As Powerful, Harshly Punish

20 Hunted: Hyperion Institute 11- (Frequently), As Powerful, NCI, Harshly Punish

20 Hunted: Devios the Mad (Titan of Slaughter): 11- (Frequently), More Powerful, Harshly Punish

15 Psychological Limitation: Aloof, Superior Very Common, Moderate

20 Psychological Limitation: Code of Heroes; Help those in need, punish evil Common, Total

10 Psychological Limitation: Retirement Plan; Alex intends to one day give up the superhero biz and explore the universe Uncommon, Strong

15 Psychological Limitations: Stubbornness, alway right Common, Strong

15 Reputation: Awesomely Powerful Mentalist: , Almost Always (14-)

15 Social Limitation: Secret Identity: Alexandria Austin Frequently (11-), Major

10 Watched: Operation Janus 11- (Frequently), As Powerful, NCI, Watching

Notes: Operation Janus is a US/UK/Canadian organization that studies the various extraterrestrial races in the universe. They also track the various beings of cosmic power. The have some serious hardware at their disposal, like the MIB, but they are benevolent and don't usually hunt, not even villains

1300 Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points: 1970

Background/History: Alexandria Austin was intent on seeing the world. The daughter of a diplomat, she was going to follow in her mother's footsteps and become an attaché. She spent six years attending school in Pennsylvania and Europe. She went to the right parties, and pretty much made herself as many contacts as possible. One night, she was at a party for a young dilettante from France, when she and a few of her friends decided to travel down to the coast. On her way there a shooting star struck the earth right in front of her car. She swerved and hit a tree. Her car was totaled and she had flown through the windshield and lay dying on the road. She struggled to breath, tried in vain to move or speak, but nothing was happening.

It was then that she heard in her mind the feeble voice of Kymar. Kymar was a being of vast power, but the power had attracted Devios the Mad. Devios was also a being of vast power and he wanted to clean out the competition...and potential competition... and a couple of worlds because they were ugly. Devios had assaulted Kymar just outside of the earth's atmosphere and would surely come down to lay claim to Kymar's power and snuff out its life.

Kymar was dying and it posed a solution to the young woman.

We are both dying, it seems... it began, Perhaps, I can spare us both.

Using its telekinetic powers, Kymar brought Alexandria's dying body over towards it. With barely enough strength to open her eyes, Alexandria stared at the alien, it resembled a bluish silver Pegasus from Greek legends, although its wings had no feathers and its head looked less like a horse and more like a dragon.

Hmmm...it appears I have sustained more damage than I had thought... The voice in her head was getting softer, Your world is in danger, Devios will not be quenched by my death alone...Take my power human, perhaps you can find away to save your world...

Alexandria woke in a crater. Next to her was a broken corpse of a being she had never seen before. In her head swam thoughts of danger. Concentrating, she pinpointed it. Looking to the sky she could almost see Devios. Without thinking, a sheath of cosmic metal surrounded her body and she prepared for battle. Mentally summoning as many heroes as she could, Emperia took off to battle the Mad Titan.

Since driving off Devios, she has traveled the globe and much of the solar system. She has faced beings of cosmic and psionic might. She has saved the world. Someday, she will travel to the stars and see what the rest of the universe is like, but now, Earth needs her.

Personality/Motivation: Emperia is a "world guardian" she sees herself as a protector of the entire planet. She also sees this as a job. A temporary gig, in fact. Eventually she expects the Earth to get along without her and explore the universe. She's aloof and quite arrogant, but she tries to do the right thing and has made attempts at modesty.

Quote: "You do not give the orders around here; I do."

Powers/Tactics: A powerful mentalist made even more powerful with a cosmic variable power pool at her disposal. She has the traditional "Cosmic" abilities of superhuman strength and gleaming, environmentally independent, and hyper- resilient skin. She can fly.

Campaign Use: She's annoying but tries to do the right thing. She thinks she's always right and powerful enough to push around entire teams. She should be used carefully.

Appearance: A beautifull goddess, cast in gleaming blue tinted silver, Alexandria bears a striking resemblance to Marvel Comic's Nova (the shiny female of fire, not bucket head). When "armored up" she wears no clothing, her metallic "skin" has a dark metallic blue eye symbol on her chest. Other than that, nothing. Her hair is a soft, transparent energy, it can be touched and tingles a bit. In her civies, she dresses like a bond girl. She enjoys her body's cosmic "enhancements" and feels she can dress however she wants.

Re: [CHAR] Emperia

She is so hot, in an expensive way, but that's the thing about women with real class, isn't it. They're way too expensive!;)

Okay, down to business now. She could rule my gaming world, since it's usually low powered and almost no character has some kind of mental defense. She could and she would rule it!

I give up, Enforcer84 and Emperia now rule the Legatus Universe!:thumbdown

Wait until I got my counterpart ready. She will bring freedom to my heroes. Lots of Mental Defense Usable By Others. The Universal Brainwasher and her sidekick Galactikid. :king:

It will test your head and your mind...and your brain too.

Re: [CHAR] Emperia

Over the top?

I find her extremely well-balanced, for the role she plays.

Wouldn't know where to place her in a campaign as a player character, of course.

yeah, in her playing days she topped out at 500+ pts.

I bought a lot of her stuff back then as OIHID.

Re: [Character] Emperia

A fond memory: In the first game she appeared in, I was running 2 characters; my main was Captain Tempest. He was an energy projector whom I forgot to give any resistant defenses to and he was shot in the first combat and almost died.

PsiQueen, however, was supposed to be the physical lightweight of the team (you know, the mentalist) and the first scenario was a robbery. The thing was she was chosen to protect the Bank Manager in his office while the rest of the heroes' were incognito in the actual bank. When the robbery went down she sniped through the window a bit but stayed at her post. That was when the Bank Manager (who had actually been the mastermind behind the crime) smashed a chair over her head.

My GM (much like I had overlooked the fact that CT had no resistant defenses) had over looked the fact that she was armored. The chair shattered, she barely felt it, and proceeded to physically (STR 25 at the time) thrash him.

Good times